Home

Teambuilder saving problems

This is a discussion on Teambuilder saving problems within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 06-12-2009, 11:36 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 12
Teambuilder saving problems

I created the All-Time Miami Hurricanes the other night. Well, I attempted to anyways. First I got their info completed with Jimmy Johnson as coach and then created some of the greats like, Ray Lewis, Michael Irvin, Ed Reed, and Edgerrin James. I created about 15-20 guys and then saved it. Now, it saved just fine for me then. I went back a couple of days later and finished the entire roster. I used the "powerhouse" roster template and filled every postion with a player. It must of been aroud 60 players. When I was done I went to save and it would not save. Usually, when I hit the save button, it saves it and sends me out. This time when I did it, nothing happened. I must of hit the save button 10 times. I finally gave up and got out of it, hoping it saved, and nothing. Anyone else had this problem?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2009, 04:47 AM   #2
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Teambuilder saving problems

Was your team name "All-Time Miami"? If so, that's your problem. There is some kind of bug that allows you to type punctuation in the name field, but will not save your team if you do.
Old 06-13-2009, 05:12 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 14

I think I tried to type- & - once and it wouldnt let me

so far ,no save problems here. but the cookies or what ever slow down and or somewhat freeze my computer. If I didnt have virus protection, I would be more worried than I currently am
Old 06-13-2009, 08:16 AM   #4
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ram29jackson
I think I tried to type- & - once and it wouldnt let me
Originally, it wouldn't let you. But now, you can type it in the field, but you can't save your team with it in there.
Old 06-19-2009, 01:47 AM   #5
Pro

WolverinesFinest's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2krules
Was your team name "All-Time Miami"? If so, that's your problem. There is some kind of bug that allows you to type punctuation in the name field, but will not save your team if you do.
I dont think that's his problem because I've tried to create a new team named port washington and edit a current team I had named cedarburg and it did the same thing. I would click save but nothing would happen and it wouldn't save.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2009, 04:48 PM   #6
Rookie

dhs22p's Arena

OVR: 9

I have created a bunch of high school teams and I make the endzone blank with no script in it but it will never save. I will go back in to edit it and the script will re-appear. I hope this gets fixed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »