Home

FCS Teams with accurate rosters

This is a discussion on FCS Teams with accurate rosters within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-08-2009, 01:57 PM   #41
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: FCS Teams with accurate rosters

I will have an App State team in my TB for people with PS3's. Mine will be an exact copy of NCoffey's team except for the stadium. I put them in Peden Stadium because it has no team signage and I felt like it may represent Kidd Brewer just a little better. I haven't finished the rosters yet though.

I copied them because it turns out you can't use custom logos cross platform. Meaning if someone made a team for the 360 with custom logos, you won't see them if you DL it from a PS3. With my team, PS3 users can see the logos, and 360 can see NCoffey's.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2009, 03:11 PM   #42
MVP

Ziza9Noles94's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by smurface
i agree..im happy people are making FCS teams, but the ratings are too good, and so are the recruiting pitches
My thought on this is....you're probably seeing better ratings, at least for the good FCS teams, because people are likely to include a bunch of them in their dynasty. As they will only control say Richmond, they don't want to see an App State finish the year with 1-3 wins. "Realistic" in terms of what might happen if you put them in the SEC? Probably. But to balance out the best-in-the-FCS level of the teams with being competitive and able to win on their own, people are probably giving a few players higher ratings than normal to give those non-user controlled squads a chance to beat the Boise States, Bowling Greens, etc. And maybe pull out a win against a Clemson or Michigan State here or there. Now the ones that are jacked up with a ton of 92+s and such, well those guys probably just want to win the national championship with Grambling or William and Mary right out of the gate. That's a whole different story. haha
Old 07-08-2009, 04:13 PM   #43
Rookie

duke41's Arena

OVR: 4

how did you guys already create FCS teams if the game isnt out yet?
Old 07-08-2009, 04:20 PM   #44
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke41
how did you guys already create FCS teams if the game isnt out yet?
facepalm
Old 07-08-2009, 04:50 PM   #45
Pro

sccavs64's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCJMU99
Anyone doing JMU (James Madison)? Can I access an already made (jerseys, etc. but no names included) and enter in all the correct names and jersey #s for teams? I dont know much about the Team Builder at all. Thanks!
my jmu team is complete except the rosters. search unc1015
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2009, 05:30 PM   #46
Rookie

bjno75134's Arena

OVR: 3

Ziza9Noles94....couldn't have said it better myself, exactly what i'm doing.
Old 07-08-2009, 05:44 PM   #47
MVP

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdmo9999
I copied them because it turns out you can't use custom logos cross platform. Meaning if someone made a team for the 360 with custom logos, you won't see them if you DL it from a PS3. With my team, PS3 users can see the logos, and 360 can see NCoffey's.
My understanding is that issue only effects 360 users. Because of some MS deal 360 users con only view custom content made from a 360 gamertag. PS3 users should have no problems and also the devs are supposedly working on something to fix it that will make it a non factor.
Old 07-08-2009, 08:27 PM   #48
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan55
My understanding is that issue only effects 360 users. Because of some MS deal 360 users con only view custom content made from a 360 gamertag. PS3 users should have no problems and also the devs are supposedly working on something to fix it that will make it a non factor.
Nah dude, you can't download cross platform stuff

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »