Home

FCS Teams with accurate rosters

This is a discussion on FCS Teams with accurate rosters within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-08-2009, 08:48 PM   #49
MVP

OVR: 29
Re: FCS Teams with accurate rosters

I think you can because that was one of the main selling points when the feature was announced, here's two answers I could find from Adam on this subject...
Question:
Quote:
If you create a team using your EA ID, as your persona, will your logos show up on xbox 360. Not sure if this has been asked just need some clarifacation.
Answer:
Quote:
If you upload your own logos. If you use a logo that is included on the site, there are no restrictions.

We are working on a way move a team between Personas.
Question:
Quote:
When TeamBuilder was announced all the devs said that every team can be downloaded from any next gen console no matter what platform it was created with on teambuilder. This means that I can create a team on teambuilder for ps3 and still download for xbox 360.

What none of the devs ever mentioned was that if you download a ps3 team using a 360 the custom art won't show up! I dont know about the rest of the users on here but all of my teams had created logos (props to all the people helping in the CAS LOGO THREAD) and this is devastating to me. Teambuilder is probably 95% of my decision to buy ncaa 10 and now I find out I may not be able to use my creations fully.

Are there a lot of people affected by this or am I the minority here?

NOTE: Teams can still be downloaded from a ps3 to xbox 360 and vice versa but due to a microsoft guidline they wont allow ps3 users custom art to show if you want it to go on a xbox 360. THIS IS NOT EA'S FAULT! I just wish a warning would have been given by the devs.
Answer:
Quote:
Hmmm... I mentioned this several times. You're right though, it is a MS requirement that to download custom content you have to enter a gamertag, and PS3 accounts don't have those.

We are exploring ways to move your teams between web, ps3, and Xbox personas which will make this not be a problem anymore.
Old 07-09-2009, 12:03 AM   #50
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46

Thanks but I still am too skeptical. Better safe than sorry IMO
Old 07-09-2009, 03:01 AM   #51
Rookie

mistershadez's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdmo9999
Thanks but I still am too skeptical. Better safe than sorry IMO
Yea me too especially after the Iowa fiasco, AGAIN.

South Carolina Gamecocks
| Atlanta Falcons | Golden State Warriors
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2009, 06:59 PM   #52
Pro

HHHBigFan's Arena

OVR: 8

I made the entire Pioneer league including rosters, if anyone is interested, my gamertag is Warthog King.
Old 07-09-2009, 08:01 PM   #53
I Like Making Teams :)

NicoFrost's Arena

OVR: 6

I made some Movie/TV teams.

I like to think my rosters are pretty good since I spend alot of time watching the movies and pausing it when an extra walks by in the back ground so I can rip their name off....that and figuring out where they all play and stuff. It's pretty time consuming.

Ratings on the other hand....I use "average joes" as my template for all my teams, then go in and edit them to what I believe they'd be....some teams I had to exagerate to make them compatible....lets face it Texas State Armadillos is more fun to use when they're a decent team.

And yes, I even skimmed thru 7 seasons of 'Coach' to get names. Theres not a player on the team that I didnt see from the TV show. That said, some teams(and rosters) are better than others. If nothing else, I wouldn't mind a little feedback on them.

Thanks

Author: Riley Cole

Teams-
Bayside Tigers (Saved By The Bell)
Eastern State Timberwolves (The Program)
Minnesota State Screaming Eagles (Coach)
SCLSU Mud Dogs (The Waterboy)
Texas State Armadillos (Necessary Roughness)
West Canaan Coyotes (Varsity Blues)

I listed them because I have 2 other schools that are not from TV/Movie and I didnt want anyone to be confused....soon there will be more(got a bunch on private)
Old 07-09-2009, 11:05 PM   #54
Banned

MacPlex's Arena

OVR: 14

Ncoffey I dnt see ur teams on my ps3 did u set them to private
Old 07-10-2009, 12:49 AM   #55
All Star

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacPlex
Ncoffey I dnt see ur teams on my ps3 did u set them to private
No, all of mine are open...I did update the App. St. helmet logo so it wasn't so large on the helmet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2009, 01:10 AM   #56
Banned

MacPlex's Arena

OVR: 14
K u on ps3 or 360

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »