Home

Old 06-16-2009, 05:30 PM   #1
Banned

ccrawley30's Arena

OVR: 7
question

i hate how people make teams like deleware who if they joined division 1 would not have all a+ in there pitches no teams does but my question is when the game is out and we dl this teams can we change there pitches to make it more realistic like say i dl it from my friend can i modify what he has made or do i have to live with it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2009, 07:19 PM   #2
Pro

Squeezee12's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: question

I hate how people complain about someone elses creation when they can get on and make it exactly how they think it should be.....

To answer your question no you cannot change someones team that you have downloaded.

Old 06-16-2009, 10:06 PM   #3
Rookie

gomuherdclassof2k10's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeezee12
I hate how people complain about someone elses creation when they can get on and make it exactly how they think it should be.....

To answer your question no you cannot change someones team that you have downloaded.
LOL man. I have no prob of what people have made for their school
WE ARE.... MARSHALL
Old 06-16-2009, 11:13 PM   #4
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomuherdclassof2k10
LOL man. I have no prob of what people have made for their school
You can LOL if you want, but he's got a point.

If you're one of the many people who aren't very good with graphics, you download someone's team because you like the logo and don't know how to make it yourself... that doesn't mean you want that team to be a dominant team in your dynasty.
Old 06-17-2009, 02:13 AM   #5
Pro

blackscorpion11's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderKtulu
You can LOL if you want, but he's got a point.

If you're one of the many people who aren't very good with graphics, you download someone's team because you like the logo and don't know how to make it yourself... that doesn't mean you want that team to be a dominant team in your dynasty.
I've been using the create-a-school for years and i just can't see myself using someone else's creation..

that part of teambuilder will be a cheeser's paradise, unrealistic ratings, supermen at HB... I'll stick to my TB dynasty and leave the everything rated 99 players to someone else.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2009, 03:44 AM   #6
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

[quote=blackscorpion11;2039715240]
that part of teambuilder will be a cheeser's paradise/QUOTE]

...which is exactly what the original poster was concerned about being able to fix in the event that they did decide to use someone else's art. It's a valid complaint I think.

Yeah, I'm gonna use my own teams too, but there are plenty of people that don't have the ability to make their own logos.
Old 06-17-2009, 07:20 AM   #7
Rookie

gomuherdclassof2k10's Arena

OVR: 9

I agree about the cheesing, The orignal poster riped me about mine, Im not even done with the rosters and ratins. I use Rivals, and try to average their stats from last season. Look up Waccoforflacco5 and PM me your opinions. I would like both positive and negitive feedback so i can improve the teams.
WE ARE.... MARSHALL
Old 06-17-2009, 10:58 AM   #8
Pro

Squeezee12's Arena

OVR: 14

I can agree with the cheesing part.... But I cant agree with the not being good with graphics.... Well I understand not being good at it cuz I once was as well but its just as easy to ask someone to make a logo for you and then build the team for yourself... I knew what he meant but instead of complaining about someone making a dream powerhouse with their favorite small school he could be asking someone to make a logo for him, I just dont get.

I mean there is a whole thread for people to ask others that are good with paintshop, Gimp or paint to make a logo for you.... He could of easily done that. I wasnt try to be a **** I just think he could of went about it another way. I apologize for my response.

Last edited by Squeezee12; 06-17-2009 at 06:26 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »