Home

New Changes at TB...

This is a discussion on New Changes at TB... within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-10-2009, 06:07 AM   #1
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17
New Changes at TB...

There are some subtle changes at Team Builder which I just noticed. First, the color palette has been redone. The "Indiana" white is no longer in but three shades of gray are. There are Dark Gray - Gray - Light Gray. All three options are in the bottom right corner of the palette.

Now here's the problem... if, like me, you have been choosing numbers with 2 outlines... they have reversed how those outlines layout. So... say you had a blue jersey with white numbers trimmed in gray and then trimmed in black, with black being the outer color, the gray will now be the outer color and the black will be the inner trim.

I haven't checked to see if it affects one outline numbers but the two outline numbers are now different and require you to reformat them.

White is still easily attainable by choosing custom color. White is the color picker in the center with the slider all the way to the left. I had to move the slider right, then back left to get the white to register, but it's there.

Hope this helps...

Last edited by Dr Death; 06-10-2009 at 06:36 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2009, 06:29 AM   #2
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: New Changes at TB...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Death
There are some subtle changes at Team Builder which I just noticed. First, the color palette has been redone. The "Indiana" white is no longer in but three shades of gray are. There is Dark Gray - Gray - Light Gray. All three options are in the bottom right corner of the palette.

Now here's the problem... if, like me, you have been choosing numbers with 2 outlines... they have reversed how those outlines layout. So... say you had a blue jersey with white numbers trimmed in gray and then trimmed in black, with black being the outer color, the gray will now be the outer color and the black will be the inner trim.

I haven't checked to see if it affects one outline numbers but the two outline numbers are now different and require you to reformat them.

White is still easily attainable by choosing custom color. White is the color picker in the center with the slider all the way to the left. I had to move the slider right, then back left to get the white to register, but it's there.

Hope this helps...
It royally screwed the one-outline numbers, actually. The one-outline now has a gap between the number and the outline.
Old 06-10-2009, 06:37 AM   #3
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderKtulu
It royally screwed the one-outline numbers, actually. The one-outline now has a gap between the number and the outline.
There's plenty of time for them to work out these bugs... but with all that has been going on... the last thing they need is TB to fall apart...

Old 06-10-2009, 06:43 AM   #4
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

OVR: 13

It's not a huge issue really. You can still get pretty much the same look with the 2-outline and having the inner stripe set to the same color as the number. It's just annoying when you've got a bunch of teams made already and have to go in and fix them all.
Old 06-10-2009, 10:44 AM   #5
Pro

Squeezee12's Arena

OVR: 14

Good info. Think I noticed that last night but didnt put much thought into it before work. Im gonna go in now and check my teams.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2009, 10:48 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

I was wondering Once you have created your school/team on Teambuilder how do you download it to you console? Also once you have downloaded it to your console will you be able to make any further alterations to the team or players on the team for example:

Attributes: speed, etc.
appearence: Gloves, wristbands etc.
Uniforms
Old 06-10-2009, 10:52 AM   #7
Pro

Squeezee12's Arena

OVR: 14

Yeah it def messed up my teams numbers. But its a pretty easy fixed. Also noticed they added just a black color along with the gray ones...

Old 06-10-2009, 11:33 AM   #8
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

it seems the first update for TB was released. a few of the uniform in wrong places were fixed as well.

you can also add non-letter characters to your school name now. such as & and - .

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »