Home

Old 06-19-2009, 07:29 PM   #1
Rookie

gomuherdclassof2k10's Arena

OVR: 9
Downloads

Im on TB right now and i noticed some teams have been downloaded. How is that possible because I hought that it was starting on the 14th. Plus how do you download anyways.
WE ARE.... MARSHALL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2009, 07:33 PM   #2
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: Downloads

probably the Microsoft/Sony testers doing it, or the EA testers.

from what I can see, it's only 2 teams that are getting downloaded.

once you get the game, there is a TeamBuilder section in the game where it will allow you to do a search for schools. you can search by gamertag/PSN name of the creator or name of the school, type of school, etc.... once you found the one you want you download it from your console.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 06-19-2009, 09:42 PM   #3
Rookie

gomuherdclassof2k10's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
probably the Microsoft/Sony testers doing it, or the EA testers.

from what I can see, it's only 2 teams that are getting downloaded.

once you get the game, there is a TeamBuilder section in the game where it will allow you to do a search for schools. you can search by gamertag/PSN name of the creator or name of the school, type of school, etc.... once you found the one you want you download it from your console.
Thanks man
WE ARE.... MARSHALL
Old 06-22-2009, 08:56 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 6

How does this work if you have the school set to private?

Also, I have both a PS3 and a 360 so I have options for both on my EA account. I always buy NCAA for 360, but when I created some teams I was signed in under my PS3 account. Does this mean I have to remake the teams with my 360 account so that I can use them in my game?
Old 06-22-2009, 09:40 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 37

Okay... so my 360 went RROD (thank you microsoft for selling a defective product). All of my teams were created under the 360 banner. I bought a PS3 last week. Will I be able to download my teams??? Thanks for any info you can provide.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2009, 09:44 PM   #6
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYMO76
Okay... so my 360 went RROD (thank you microsoft for selling a defective product). All of my teams were created under the 360 banner. I bought a PS3 last week. Will I be able to download my teams??? Thanks for any info you can provide.
As far as we know, yes.

From what we've heard, the 360 can only download custom art from 360 creators. The PS3 users get access to everything. Go Microsoft, eh?
Old 06-22-2009, 09:46 PM   #7
All Star

OVR: 19

How are these files handled, is it 13 slots PERIOD (unless you pre-ordered and get the 25, as I did)...or is it that # of slots per file and you can have multiple files but only have one loaded at a time?

Example:

Can I have a save of 25 real teams in one file to use them in a dynasty, AND have a save of 25 Fictional teams and use them in a separate dynasty?

Hope thats not hard to understand, I don't feel I did the best job of explaining...
Old 06-22-2009, 09:54 PM   #8
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderKtulu
As far as we know, yes.

From what we've heard, the 360 can only download custom art from 360 creators. The PS3 users get access to everything. Go Microsoft, eh?
thats what I've heard. MS is a pain sometimes, I think they told EA to only allow the downloads of the people who have their accounts set-up as 360 on EA's site. don't know why though,

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCoffey
How are these files handled, is it 13 slots PERIOD (unless you pre-ordered and get the 25, as I did)...or is it that # of slots per file and you can have multiple files but only have one loaded at a time?

Example:

Can I have a save of 25 real teams in one file to use them in a dynasty, AND have a save of 25 Fictional teams and use them in a separate dynasty?

Hope thats not hard to understand, I don't feel I did the best job of explaining...
everyone gets 12 slots(teams) free. the 13 extra slots allows 13 more teams to be on your system. I'm guessing it's based on your gamertag, but it could be based on the NCAA profile(like the stadium sounds). I believe even with the 25 total slots, you can only import 12 teams into a dynasty though.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »