Home

Old 06-30-2009, 11:34 AM   #1
Pro

Squeezee12's Arena

OVR: 14
TB Stadiums

Has anyone came up with a list of real team stadiums that dont have a lot of noticeable signage for that team? If not I will try to work on a list. Using 09 and the stadium screens from EAs facebook.

Im just curious since there are not a lot of generic stadiums to choose from and we will all have to pick some real stadiums. I just dont want to pick lets say Oregon's Autzen Stadium (fav team sorry) and have a lot of Oregon signage that I will be able to notice while running down the sideline. Oregon has stadium wall with some sort of Oregon signage all the way around.

Signage above the field like score bored, stands and pressbox I could learn to ignore since I would only see them in replay mode. But stuff at field level that I would see while running a play would bother me and be hard to ignore.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2009, 11:47 AM   #2
Burrow Club

Watson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: TB Stadiums

Bowl game stadiums, you can pass the logos off as ads.

@AdamdotH
Old 06-30-2009, 11:58 AM   #3
Coach Porter Davis

djp73's Arena

OVR: 7

yeah i used generic stadiums for a couple of my CAS but i used idaho for another, hope it isnt too obvious that its them
Old 06-30-2009, 12:11 PM   #4
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

besides generic stadiums, UNLV from what i can tell has absolute 0 team signage. the scoreboard says the stadium name though.

Air Force, Ohio(bobcats), and Northern Illinois have limited signage as well. UAB and UCLA has limited as well.

for bowl game stadiums, most are plastered with bowl games logos everywhere. Cotton Boel doesn't have anything about the Bowl game in the stadium, but it does have the stadium name in 2 places in the stadium. from what i can tell from the TB picture, the alamodome looks to have minimal signage. Armed Forces Bowls looks to just have the american flag around the walls, maybe a few bowl game logos.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 06-30-2009, 12:36 PM   #5
Pro

amoore0192's Arena

ive used Auburns if my team has orange in their colors. The Big House, Notre Dame, the Big 12 Championship stadium, Ohio Sate, Penn State, Iowa, Clemson, again if your team is orange, Nebraska, INvesco Field, Dallas Stadium if you can get over the huge oil drill lookin thing in the background, I even used USC stadium for a team I made. Theyre called the spartans so the coloseum look still fits and I like to think the old jerseys are my teams retired throwback jerseys of former players. Since the jerseys till look similar, I also use a similar color scheme so it works for me, the Rose Bowl stadium, Washingtons field, Alabama, Georgia and Lsu (again if you use purple and gold), Tennessee if you use orange. This being said, Im sure there is something on the video boards, but you cant really tell in some of the shots. Also these are just the big stadiums, I tried to keep them all 70,000 plus. Im sure some of the smaller stadiums fit the criteria as well. I hope that helped you out some bro.

CUSTOM COVERS
&
CUSTOM UNIFORM DESIGNS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2009, 01:03 PM   #6
Coach Porter Davis

djp73's Arena

gonna have to download my teams and check them out i guess
Old 06-30-2009, 01:50 PM   #7
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46

Woot, I made a thread with a list over at Utopia

http://www.ncaastrategies.com/utopia...ad.php?t=67445
Old 06-30-2009, 07:44 PM   #8
Pro

Squeezee12's Arena

OVR: 14

Thanks guys for all the info! Im liking to bowl stadium ideas! I wouldnt mine the logos of those as I would just think of them as ads. Im gonna pop 09 in and look up some of the smaller stadiums. Thanks again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »