Home

Fixing the web teams so they can be downloaded?

This is a discussion on Fixing the web teams so they can be downloaded? within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2009, 06:29 AM   #17
Rookie

Schreck11's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Fixing the web teams so they can be downloaded?

So how do you go about linking your teams to your system.
Minnesota Gophers
Chicago Blackhawks
Old 07-13-2009, 10:39 AM   #18
Pro

OVR: 2

Oh man this is a major setback. What a pain. I have my EA ID and my PS3 ID and the Team Builder linked to my EA ID when I first went into teambuilder and all my teams are web. So I went to EA sportsworld and changed my active ID to PS3 and now I can't see any of my TB teams - cause I didn't create any with the PS3 ID active. And now I can't remember how to switch my active profile on EA Sportworld. haha My brain is mush. :P

But yeah, hope they figure out how to link our accounts or quickly switch between IDs on Teambuilder.
Old 07-13-2009, 12:26 PM   #19
Rookie

MaSTA SoLIDUS's Arena

OVR: 1

lol maybe it's just me, but when I see a feature I like, I research before I start doing a whole bunch...that way I'm not screwed in the end.

anyway, I think I saw somewhere (on pastapadre I believe) that teams WERE NOT locked to consoles.

I'll ask around.
Old 07-13-2009, 12:39 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 24

I was able to download my teams from my 360 gamertag onto my ps3, no problem. It was just a lot harder to find them.
Old 07-13-2009, 01:25 PM   #21
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaSTA SoLIDUS
lol maybe it's just me, but when I see a feature I like, I research before I start doing a whole bunch...that way I'm not screwed in the end.

anyway, I think I saw somewhere (on pastapadre I believe) that teams WERE NOT locked to consoles.

I'll ask around.
Thanks.

But EA needs to account for this - people get all stoked about something that is new and shiny and use it. It asks me to log in on TB so I do with my username and password (for both EA and PS3) and then I get going and create teams. And when was the last time I was on EA Sportsworld to change my persona? Months and months ago.

EA simply needed to add a dropdown option like they have on their Sportsworld site so thousands of people would have used the right persona to link TB with Sportsworld. This whole system is needlessly complicated - heck you can't even log out of TB easily and how many of us have erased hrs of work by hitting back in our browser? The whole interface in those respects makes it less than ideal and the persona stuff turns it into a major pain.

One quick reminder from the site and a dropdown option to go to the right persona resolves this problem. And that was overlooked by EA and me. It's my hobby but it's EA's job. I do think they should be thinking about user scenarios like this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2009, 03:22 PM   #22
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler289
I was able to download my teams from my 360 gamertag onto my ps3, no problem. It was just a lot harder to find them.
You'll be the most loved person on the board if you explain how you did it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »