Home

Fixing the web teams so they can be downloaded?

This is a discussion on Fixing the web teams so they can be downloaded? within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 07-11-2009, 02:31 PM   #1
Rookie

ditchrider1's Arena

OVR: 4
Fixing the web teams so they can be downloaded?

Is this going to be fixed somehow? I have researched and tried different ways to change my teams from web to xbox360 so I can DL them but nothing has worked!

Is EA going to address this or am I screwed?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2009, 02:45 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Fixing the web teams so they can be downloaded?

I'm redoing my teams. im rushing around before tuesday. I think I had done 12 and have 7 left. Ive been redoing a lot of the classic teams. mainly alabama.
Old 07-11-2009, 06:22 PM   #3
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11

Adam said they're working on a fix, but the problem is even after you link your accounts you still can't create console specific teams. I've had my XBL and EA accounts linked since Fight Night 4 but every team I create is still listed as Web.

I seriously doubt they won't fix this simply because there are WAY too many web teams created. Browsing through the created schools there's roughly 5-8 web schools outta 15 on each page. If even half of those are Xbox users, they're going to be wondering why they can't access their teams or a large amount of the 100,000+ teams EA boasted about.
Old 07-11-2009, 08:27 PM   #4
Rookie

ditchrider1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler
Adam said they're working on a fix, but the problem is even after you link your accounts you still can't create console specific teams. I've had my XBL and EA accounts linked since Fight Night 4 but every team I create is still listed as Web.

I seriously doubt they won't fix this simply because there are WAY too many web teams created. Browsing through the created schools there's roughly 5-8 web schools outta 15 on each page. If even half of those are Xbox users, they're going to be wondering why they can't access their teams or a large amount of the 100,000+ teams EA boasted about.
Yep...I had to create a new gamertag acct and teambuilder page just to create the new teams to DL from.

Also you cannot use teambuilder custom logo teams DL'd on your xbox360 unless it is hooked up to the internet. It will not display custom logos unless you are actively connected. My helmet showed an EAsports logo on my alt helmets because I wasn;t logged into xbox live. It said it could not locate logo.

wtf?
Old 07-12-2009, 12:14 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchrider1
Yep...I had to create a new gamertag acct and teambuilder page just to create the new teams to DL from.

Also you cannot use teambuilder custom logo teams DL'd on your xbox360 unless it is hooked up to the internet. It will not display custom logos unless you are actively connected. My helmet showed an EAsports logo on my alt helmets because I wasn;t logged into xbox live. It said it could not locate logo.

wtf?
Wait a sec... So you are saying once you D/L the team and you ARENT connected to XBL it won't show logos? Well that is really stupid if that is the case...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2009, 11:13 AM   #6
Rookie

ditchrider1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuskerFan
Wait a sec... So you are saying once you D/L the team and you ARENT connected to XBL it won't show logos? Well that is really stupid if that is the case...
As far as I know... My alternate helmet for Akron contained a created "throwback" logo and since I only have one modem I DL'd my teambuilder team, tested it andthe helmet looked great! I then took the modem back to the computer and went to play again later and it gave an error message about not being able to find the logo, then placed the Round EA sports logo on the helmet? The jersey was okay but the logo was missing.

The logos that you select from "choose existing" are okay as they are on the disc already.

This is a pretty big issue for me only having one modem.

Last edited by ditchrider1; 07-12-2009 at 11:14 AM. Reason: adding info
Old 07-12-2009, 11:23 AM   #7
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchrider1
As far as I know... My alternate helmet for Akron contained a created "throwback" logo and since I only have one modem I DL'd my teambuilder team, tested it andthe helmet looked great! I then took the modem back to the computer and went to play again later and it gave an error message about not being able to find the logo, then placed the Round EA sports logo on the helmet? The jersey was okay but the logo was missing.

The logos that you select from "choose existing" are okay as they are on the disc already.

This is a pretty big issue for me only having one modem.
I wonder if PS3 users need to be online to use the teams too. I know we aren't supposed to have the restriction of not getting custom web logos... but I'd still like to not *have* to be online
Old 07-12-2009, 04:10 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

can you guys explain to me what you mean by web teams? i've made 25+ teams and have no clue what you're talking about

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »