Home

In reference to dowloading TB teams...

This is a discussion on In reference to dowloading TB teams... within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2009, 06:57 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
In reference to dowloading TB teams...

Do you have to have an XBOX Live gold account or can you download them with a silver one?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2009, 07:10 PM   #2
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: In reference to dowloading TB teams...

Adam said you only need a silver account but I tried it (with silver) and got some weird message about not having permission to use Teambuilder. I tried to access other online aspects and got a specific message about needing Xbox Live Gold. I upgraded to gold and was able to access Teambuilder, but again it never said I needed Gold for Teambuilder it was a different message. It just happened to work once I upgraded to Gold.
Old 07-12-2009, 04:33 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

I am looking for this anwser as well...awnser... answer, I spell good not so much.
Old 07-12-2009, 04:49 PM   #4
MVP

prowler's Arena

Okay here was my situation. When I tried to access Teambuilder for the first time with XBL Silver I got this message:

"You don't have the required user created content permission to enter this mode"

When I tried to access other online areas (EA Locker, Season Showdown, Online Lobby, etc) I got a completely different message specifically saying I needed Xbox Live Gold.

Not knowing what else to do, I signed up for a month of Gold since I'll need it anyway to get rosters and was able to access Teambuilder as well.

Later I made a second XBL account because of the whole screwed up situation with Web teams and the second account (silver) was able to access Teambuilder.
Old 07-12-2009, 04:51 PM   #5
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler
Okay here was my situation. When I tried to access Teambuilder for the first time with XBL Silver I got this message:

"You don't have the required user created content permission to enter this mode"

When I tried to access other online areas (EA Locker, Season Showdown, Online Lobby, etc) I got a completely different message specifically saying I needed Xbox Live Gold.

Not knowing what else to do, I signed up for a month of Gold since I'll need it anyway to get rosters and was able to access Teambuilder as well.

Later I made a second XBL account because of the whole screwed up situation with Web teams and the second account (silver) was able to access Teambuilder.
that sounds like a profile setting issue. if you go to privacy settings of your profile, there is a setting for user content. it could be set to friends only or something.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2009, 05:06 PM   #6
MVP

prowler's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
that sounds like a profile setting issue. if you go to privacy settings of your profile, there is a setting for user content. it could be set to friends only or something.
That's probably what it was, I remember going into my console and making some changes on a suggestion from Adam but at the same time I was also signing up for Gold. (What can I say, Teambuilder makes me impulsive.)

Short answer long, XBL Silver works.
Old 07-12-2009, 06:37 PM   #7
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler
That's probably what it was, I remember going into my console and making some changes on a suggestion from Adam but at the same time I was also signing up for Gold. (What can I say, Teambuilder makes me impulsive.)

Short answer long, XBL Silver works.
Yeah, I know there are some settings that restrict online access or user generated content. I wish I knew offhand exactly what needs to be set.
Old 07-12-2009, 06:49 PM   #8
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson_EA
Yeah, I know there are some settings that restrict online access or user generated content. I wish I knew offhand exactly what needs to be set.
I think it's the "Member Content" setting. I think it has to be on the "Everyone" setting for it to work. if it's on "Friends only", or "Blocked" setting, it wont work.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »