Home

Can't buy slots for Teambuilder

This is a discussion on Can't buy slots for Teambuilder within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 07-14-2009, 10:26 AM   #9
#00 AlonSlow Moaning

CoffeyN's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Can't buy slots for Teambuilder

well, EA did make the "street date" the 14th...I think this their way of saying "if you want to break the street date and get it early, you can do without all the features"...i can't blame them.
Old 07-14-2009, 10:40 AM   #10
Rookie

yanek27's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCoffey
well, EA did make the "street date" the 14th...I think this their way of saying "if you want to break the street date and get it early, you can do without all the features"...i can't blame them.
Thats fine but I was saying if its not out today then when. The alt. uniforms from 08 or 07 is a perfect example of saying one thing and then having to wait until November for something. Just hope this is not the case. I also wonder if this delay is for the people of gamestop since they get their 13. If your only options are 12 with game, 13 with gamestop and 120 through DLC for 10 bucks, I guess you get your moneys worth for 10 bucks. Even if you get 25 and you still want more, you need to pay 10 bucks, so I guess we will see.
Old 07-14-2009, 02:05 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeknist
To be honest, i would just give it more time. It should be available soon. The game was just released and for you to expect it to be there right now is a little unrealistic.
I don't think it's unrealistic at all. The feature to buy slots is accessible in the actual game menu so when the game is officially released so should all the features in the game. Would it be realistic to have the Dynasty Mode option in the menu, but not able to access it until a month after the game is released? I don't think so.

On a side note, they are available to buy now so all is well. Anyone know how I can buy like 12 slots instead of the 120 slots for 800 MS points?

Last edited by mikeveli20; 07-14-2009 at 02:10 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2009, 03:05 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 3

No, but I am looking to buy like 12 slots as well. I think we are out of luck and just have to buy the 120 slots unfortunately.
Old 07-14-2009, 05:05 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 6

Yeah I bit the bullet and bought all the slots. Might as well, then I can just download tons of teams.
Old 07-14-2009, 05:31 PM   #14
Rookie

yanek27's Arena

OVR: 2

I bought 120 however, did not use my 13 from gamestop or 12 that came with my disc. I also searched my profile but only 50 showed up, I had to manually search 1 by 1 for the other 20 that would not show up. Everything works awesome now, coolest feature ever. now I can start my 70 team hs league.
Old 07-14-2009, 06:59 PM   #15
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanek27
Thats fine but I was saying if its not out today then when. The alt. uniforms from 08 or 07 is a perfect example of saying one thing and then having to wait until November for something. Just hope this is not the case. I also wonder if this delay is for the people of gamestop since they get their 13. If your only options are 12 with game, 13 with gamestop and 120 through DLC for 10 bucks, I guess you get your moneys worth for 10 bucks. Even if you get 25 and you still want more, you need to pay 10 bucks, so I guess we will see.
The uniform DLC was a completely different animal.

I'm not sure why you can't buy the extra slots right now. It works on the dev servers.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »