Home

Old 07-14-2009, 01:09 PM   #1
Rookie

bjno75134's Arena

OVR: 3
Teambuilder Code

Okay I've seen some people having trouble entering their Teambuilder codes and then receiving the "code already in use" message. I'm going to get the game later this afternoon and I want to make sure I enter the code the right way. People have said enter the code in all caps with the hyphens insterted. Those who have successfully entered the code, is this the way to go? Or is there some other way you need to enter it?

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2009, 01:40 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Teambuilder Code

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjno75134
Okay I've seen some people having trouble entering their Teambuilder codes and then receiving the "code already in use" message. I'm going to get the game later this afternoon and I want to make sure I enter the code the right way. People have said enter the code in all caps with the hyphens insterted. Those who have successfully entered the code, is this the way to go? Or is there some other way you need to enter it?

Thanks
indeed this is the way to do it....

off topic somewhat, but the ******* at gamestop didnt even give me my card for 13 slots
Old 07-14-2009, 01:48 PM   #3
Rookie

yanek27's Arena

OVR: 2

When I picked up my game today I had to ask the guy about the 13 slots. He had no idea, he tried telling me it was already in the game. I go well thats funny because that was the big reason why I bought the game here was for the 13 slots. So he starts looking and then he found a whole pile of them. Tricky tricky
Old 07-14-2009, 01:55 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 6

Where did you enter your extra gamestop code for the 13 slots? I am having trouble with mine. I think I put it after the prompt for "pre-sale" code. Thanks for the help !!
Old 07-14-2009, 02:42 PM   #5
MVP

Ziza9Noles94's Arena

OVR: 12

I pre-ordered mine last week and they gave me the card for 13 slots. Then when I went today the guy gives me the game, doesn't even ask whether I got the card already and proceeds to put another one in the bag. haha His bad.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2009, 03:20 PM   #6
MVP

Ziza9Noles94's Arena

OVR: 12

Are the codes you get specific to the console you picked the game up for or can you use it on another. Picked up PS3 game, can the code I got with it from gamestop be used on a 360?
Old 07-14-2009, 03:25 PM   #7
Pro

wisecav's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziza9Noles94
Are the codes you get specific to the console you picked the game up for or can you use it on another. Picked up PS3 game, can the code I got with it from gamestop be used on a 360?
Yes they are system specific. They gave me 360 codes when I called earlier and they wouldn't work. Had to call back and they gave me PS3 codes. They worked then.
Boston Celtics
Boston Red Sox
Washington Capitals
Old 07-14-2009, 03:31 PM   #8
Mr. N*c*

WhiskeyD0G's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
I pre-ordered mine last week and they gave me the card for 13 slots. Then when I went today the guy gives me the game, doesn't even ask whether I got the card already and proceeds to put another one in the bag. haha His bad.
Quote:

Did you look at the card(s) you "got"??

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »