Home

Can't find your school in game -- Dev Response

This is a discussion on Can't find your school in game -- Dev Response within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 07-16-2009, 10:28 PM   #49
MVP

Hoos's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Can't find your school in game -- Dev Response

Quote:
Originally Posted by jered86
I had the same issue. I made 10 teams when the site first launched. Then while playing Tiger Woods 10 I couldn't get my persona and my GT to link up. Had to email EA tech support so they could manually change my persona to my gamertag. In the process, I lost all my created teams.

Wish I could have those hours of my life back....
I lost my slots to when the EA Tech did the gamertag linking for me. I noticed this before I hung up and I knew that the code that came with my game wouldn't work a second time. The Tech fixed that for me as well.

All of this originated when I couldn't find my created teams when I first got on NCAA10. They were created under my web persona. The big test will be in a few minutes when I try to download the team I just finished creating. According to everything I've read, it should work this time

I had my EA persona set to the one that is linked to my Xbox 360 gamertag. Created the new team with a custom logo, so we'll see what happens..................

PSN: hoos4974
Old 07-16-2009, 11:05 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 5

I'm a little lost, but I know my persona is VERY old, and I cannot select my one for the 360. The persona I have selected lists all my created teams under "WEB" is there any way I can get that to my 360, cuz it cannot find it, and idk what to do.

XBL : DReaMiN o

"Just Take It"

Old 07-17-2009, 10:27 AM   #51
Pro

WolverinesFinest's Arena

OVR: 14

IMPORTANT NOTE: We are currently working on a fix that will let you migrate a team from your Web persona to a PS3 or X360 persona. If you currently have a team that you want to move to a different persona, you can either recreate it manually, or wait until we apply this fix.

Wait...So what if you created teams under a Ps3 persona but want to change them to a 360?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2009, 12:35 PM   #52
MVP

Hoos's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midtown22
I'm a little lost, but I know my persona is VERY old, and I cannot select my one for the 360. The persona I have selected lists all my created teams under "WEB" is there any way I can get that to my 360, cuz it cannot find it, and idk what to do.
From what I understand, you have two options:

1) Wait for a fix that EA is supposedly working on that will allow users to migrate teams from a web persona to either their PS3 or 360 personas. Hard telling how long said fix will take.

2) You can contact EA tech support (number posted earlier in this thread) and get help from them on linking your 360 gamertag to your EASW account. But, this will ultimately mean that you will need to recreate your teams under your 360 persona. Some people have felt as though EA support was less than helpful but my experience went just fine (outside of being on hold for 35 minutes waiting to talk to someone). At least the tech support guy spoke perfect English......THANK GOD

I had the same exact problem, but after opting for option #2, I was finally able to download my recreated team last night

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverinesFinest
IMPORTANT NOTE: We are currently working on a fix that will let you migrate a team from your Web persona to a PS3 or X360 persona. If you currently have a team that you want to move to a different persona, you can either recreate it manually, or wait until we apply this fix.

Wait...So what if you created teams under a Ps3 persona but want to change them to a 360?
No way to change them over, sorry!!!

But, the above mentioned "fix" may be able to do that for you. The fix is being worked on but EA has not given an ETA yet, so who knows when/if we'll see it.

Old 07-17-2009, 02:46 PM   #53
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosier4974
I lost my slots to when the EA Tech did the gamertag linking for me. I noticed this before I hung up and I knew that the code that came with my game wouldn't work a second time. The Tech fixed that for me as well.

All of this originated when I couldn't find my created teams when I first got on NCAA10. They were created under my web persona. The big test will be in a few minutes when I try to download the team I just finished creating. According to everything I've read, it should work this time

I had my EA persona set to the one that is linked to my Xbox 360 gamertag. Created the new team with a custom logo, so we'll see what happens..................
Your teams should still be there, just under a different persona; you can switch back and fourth between personas.
Old 07-17-2009, 04:02 PM   #54
MVP

Hoos's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler
Your teams should still be there, just under a different persona; you can switch back and fourth between personas.
Yeah I figured that out as well Prowler.

Old 07-17-2009, 06:30 PM   #55
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Well... you should be able to download your team without your gamertag until we get this persona stuff worked out.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...tom-logos.html
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »