Home

ps3 teambuilder problems thread

This is a discussion on ps3 teambuilder problems thread within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2009, 09:51 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 14
ps3 teambuilder problems thread

WELL, I put in code for extra slots since I pre ordered game. It says it was successful- but I dont see it say anything but 13 slots. are they there/where are they.

it appears i didnt even have to put in book code to get my team builder teams. I can get those, but where are the extra slots.

please give a legit answer- no , internet kiddy bullcrap lies.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2009, 11:14 PM   #2
MVP

Ziza9Noles94's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: ps3 teambuilder problems thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ram29jackson
WELL, I put in code for extra slots since I pre ordered game. It says it was successful- but I dont see it say anything but 13 slots. are they there/where are they.

it appears i didnt even have to put in book code to get my team builder teams. I can get those, but where are the extra slots.

please give a legit answer- no , internet kiddy bullcrap lies.
I think when you go into teambuilder there should be a total at the top maybe? (sorry I'm not home yet to look) Something like 0/25 or 5/25, if you've say downloaded 5 teams already. I know I've seen that at the top when I've been searching for my teams to download.
Old 07-14-2009, 11:46 PM   #3
Banned

still says 13- anyone have anymore input ,please ?
Old 07-14-2009, 11:54 PM   #4
Banned

yaaahooo! got it ! when you get game it 1st asks for code you got on card with pre sell. than later it asks to put code from box ie, back of game manual- 25 baby ! time to go shopping!
Old 07-25-2009, 04:57 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

Thanks! I also only had 13 slots and not the 25 after entering the bonus code. You have to also enter the code on the back of the game manual to get the original 12.

So to summarize: you have enter 2 codes. One from the extra bonus code (13 slots) you got from pre-ordering AND the code on the back cover of the game manual. The bonus code should have been handed to you when you picked up the game, or included when if you got the game sent to you.

*edit: Sorry didn't realize this was for PS3 but it is probably the same on PS3 as it is xbox

Last edited by Suzaku7; 07-25-2009 at 04:59 AM. Reason: wrong system
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »