Home

Teambuilder Roster Issue

This is a discussion on Teambuilder Roster Issue within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2009, 03:03 PM   #1
Rookie

bdawgdude's Arena

OVR: 5
Teambuilder Roster Issue

Ok so i downloaded my team yesterday, and realized my rosters were a little messed up(my fault). So i got back on Teambuilder and edited everything again and put the players where they should be (i.e. 78 OVR is above 72 OVR). After i downloaded the update, and started another game, I realize that my depth chart is WAYYYY off base. My best LG is my starting DT, my DT is my starting LG, and i have players on the game that aren't on the roster online. Anyone else have this problem or know a way to fix it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2009, 05:03 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Teambuilder Roster Issue

Not sure how to fix it but I had a problem too. The game made my backup FS an impact player. Odd.
Old 07-14-2009, 05:24 PM   #3
Rookie

MaSTA SoLIDUS's Arena

OVR: 1

1) Go to depth chart

2) press RB

3) confirm

problem solved.

This happened to me too. Just reorder the roster.
Old 07-15-2009, 03:26 AM   #4
MVP

UtahUtes32's Arena

OVR: 7

did this solve the problem for impact players?
Old 07-15-2009, 03:20 PM   #5
MVP

BoomerSooner11's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpycraig
did this solve the problem for impact players?
I haven't done this yet...(Im kind of scared to use TB right now, lol)..but my guess is no..I doubt it just "changes" the impact status to another player..this used to happen to me last yr, like 8 or 9 seasons into a dynasty, it would make like my 2nd string an impact player for like 3 or 4 years and that player not even make one start..idk it's weird..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2009, 08:02 AM   #6
Rookie

dmm0816's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdawgdude
Ok so i downloaded my team yesterday, and realized my rosters were a little messed up(my fault). So i got back on Teambuilder and edited everything again and put the players where they should be (i.e. 78 OVR is above 72 OVR). After i downloaded the update, and started another game, I realize that my depth chart is WAYYYY off base. My best LG is my starting DT, my DT is my starting LG, and i have players on the game that aren't on the roster online. Anyone else have this problem or know a way to fix it?

i noticed this last night...its seems like all the teams you set as cupcake get extra players added to them when you use them in the game, i went to TB after i saw it and they weren't even there...it sucks cause all my rosters are named except for the ones that appear..not sure how to fix that

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »