Home

My Accurate Appalachian State

This is a discussion on My Accurate Appalachian State within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2009, 07:41 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 5
My Accurate Appalachian State

No disrespect to the guy who made the App State with 2000+ downloads, but I'm a graduate of ASU, and can say with 100% certainty that those uniforms aren't even close to right. I just couldn't live with my alma mater being represented like that, so I used his roster as a base and tweaked/added enough to make it as accurate as I could possibly get it. I don't even have NCAA 10 yet, but I just couldn't live with 2000+ people downloading a halfhearted version of my Mountaineers. Even if only 10 people download mine, I'll be happy, haha. Check mine out and let me know what you think.

My gamertag is n8rocker82

Thanks guys!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2009, 11:22 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: My Accurate Appalachian State

Yeah, I'm an ASU alum too, does anyone have an accurate PS3 roster for them? Also, it would be nice to find a roster that is somewhat realistic, I know they beat Michigan, etc. but they as a team should have a pretty low rating moving into FBS.
Old 07-16-2009, 12:08 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamj2281
Yeah, I'm an ASU alum too, does anyone have an accurate PS3 roster for them? Also, it would be nice to find a roster that is somewhat realistic, I know they beat Michigan, etc. but they as a team should have a pretty low rating moving into FBS.
Yeah, a few others have had that complaint too. The problem is, I don't see the point of playing as App if you're facing FBS teams all season rated way higher than you. Ideally, I wish EA would give us full FCS teams, seasons, and playoffs...but that's not going to happen any time soon.
Old 07-16-2009, 12:32 PM   #4
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46

FYI: PS3 users can still download this team, you just have to search for appalachian (or however you spell it) state and it'll show up there, you gotta find the exact one though which may take trial and error.

I got NCoffeys team right now but I'll give these a whirl depending on if the roster is a little better.
Old 07-16-2009, 12:36 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8rockerasu
Yeah, a few others have had that complaint too. The problem is, I don't see the point of playing as App if you're facing FBS teams all season rated way higher than you. Ideally, I wish EA would give us full FCS teams, seasons, and playoffs...but that's not going to happen any time soon.

Yeah except that you will need to build the program up, of course, the Dynasty mode on this game really isn't equipped for that, but still. It would make more sense if ASU took the place of a low-end C-USA or Big East Team and worked their way up.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »