Home

Ability to edit team in game?

This is a discussion on Ability to edit team in game? within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2009, 10:30 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Ability to edit team in game?

I have been searching all of the game and it appears as if we cannot edit our team unless they are in a dynasty... which is kinda frustrating. I would really like to edit equiptment etc... especially since it is a classic team and not a fantasy. Have I just missed this or am I right?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2009, 10:42 PM   #2
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: Ability to edit team in game?

Pretty sure you're right. I find the lack of at least the most basic customization in-game disappointing. It's frustrating, especially since you can't set depth charts (unless you edit in proper context, I suppose).

At least basic player editing functionality and maybe naming ability (for those struggling through the "XXXX" issues) should be included. I know it's a pretty big addition overall, so hopefully it gets smoothed out for future iterations.
Old 07-15-2009, 11:34 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoxFan01605
Pretty sure you're right. I find the lack of at least the most basic customization in-game disappointing. It's frustrating, especially since you can't set depth charts (unless you edit in proper context, I suppose).

At least basic player editing functionality and maybe naming ability (for those struggling through the "XXXX" issues) should be included. I know it's a pretty big addition overall, so hopefully it gets smoothed out for future iterations.
I agree and it is a feature that has much more upside, but I feel as if it is just another create-a-team feature until they really impliment it more into the game and give us much more customization.
Old 07-16-2009, 08:17 AM   #4
Rookie

MaSTA SoLIDUS's Arena

OVR: 1

You can edit only in dynasty.
Old 07-16-2009, 03:31 PM   #5
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorman1050
I have been searching all of the game and it appears as if we cannot edit our team unless they are in a dynasty... which is kinda frustrating. I would really like to edit equiptment etc... especially since it is a classic team and not a fantasy. Have I just missed this or am I right?
Yeah, they aren't loaded into memory until you go into game or dynasty with them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2009, 03:39 PM   #6
Rookie

adamgod8's Arena

OVR: 7

How come the outlines for my team don't work...does everyone have this problem? My numbersd have no outlines and neither do the endzones...and my cuffs are the same color as my jersey...no big deal but j/w what was up with that
Old 07-16-2009, 03:55 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson_EA
Yeah, they aren't loaded into memory until you go into game or dynasty with them.
I thought once in dynasty we were supposed to be able to edit shoe brand for individual players? when i go into the team management player screens the shoes are not highlighted and I can't change them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »