Home

Future Of Teambuilder

This is a discussion on Future Of Teambuilder within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2009, 01:58 PM   #9
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Future Of Teambuilder

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcavner
I hope you can DL your team and play with logos offline. If they just did that I'd be happy with the improvement b/c Teambuilder is pretty amazing.

As far as things I'd like to see - I'd like the option of adding a conference patch and brand to the jerseys. The ability to include more than two logos would be even better but failing that just letting you pick a conference or generic NCAA patch and then one of the in-game brands would be an awesome and simple addition.

More generic stadiums would be nice as well - or just some programming to make the crowd home-biased so the bowl stadiums are more useful.
All of these are good ideas!
Old 07-17-2009, 02:07 PM   #10
MVP

thescoop's Arena

OVR: 23

I'm planning on writing the first part of my improve NCAA 11 blog tonight. The first part is going to be on teambuilder, since we've had it the longest.

Like I said, doubt it goes anywhere, but there are some improvement that can and should be made, but overall a great first outing for teambuilder.

It is a feature that will only grow, not disappear.
Old 07-17-2009, 02:17 PM   #11
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2krules
I predict that NCAA 2011 will not have Teambuilder. Downloading issues, searching issues - all the issues we've been complaining about- will kill it.

What do you think?

I think 2011 will see a return to Create-A-School on the disk. If that happens, I'm hoping EA designs about 100 or more good quality logos that actually look like they belong at the college level.
Because we complained about it, they'd take it away? Haha if that were the case there would be no NCAA10. All the downloading/searching issues were more a problem with Microsoft than Tb itself. It's only been two days and for the most part they've got in front of the problem (you can search for any team on any persona).

No way they scrap it and start over, that'd be a waste of development time AND disc space. If anything they'll take our suggestions and enhance it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2009, 02:19 PM   #12
Banned

2krules's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thescoop
I'm planning on writing the first part of my improve NCAA 11 blog tonight. The first part is going to be on teambuilder, since we've had it the longest.
I look forward to reading it!
Old 07-17-2009, 02:19 PM   #13
MVP

StormJH1's Arena

OVR: 13

Is OS such a bubble that people actually think this is a BAD feature? They had like 100,000 teams (supposedly) online by the time the game was RELEASED. It's a great feature, and if you look at what Fight Night does with FaceBuilder and Madden will do with the Dynasty controls on PC and even iPhone, giving people more ways to connect with their game is definately the direction EA is headed in, and I applaud it.

If anything, I was expecting TeamBuilder to expand such that you edit rosters for all FBS teams. That would be a dream for OS and the community--things would be done before release!
Old 07-17-2009, 02:38 PM   #14
Banned

2krules's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormJH1
Is OS such a bubble that people actually think this is a BAD feature? They had like 100,000 teams (supposedly) online by the time the game was RELEASED. It's a great feature, and if you look at what Fight Night does with FaceBuilder and Madden will do with the Dynasty controls on PC and even iPhone, giving people more ways to connect with their game is definately the direction EA is headed in, and I applaud it.

If anything, I was expecting TeamBuilder to expand such that you edit rosters for all FBS teams. That would be a dream for OS and the community--things would be done before release!
I don' think it's bad feature. I think that it is a good feature that is severely hampered by issues, some that are EA's fault, and some that aren't.
Old 07-17-2009, 03:17 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 1

As someone who loves design and uni's, I LOVE this feature. I agree that they should allow for logos to be downloaded to your hardrive if possible. As a first step, it's pretty freaking awesome.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2009, 03:58 PM   #16
Rookie

Arkavian's Arena

OVR: 4

It would be nice if we could create our own stadium like you can in Madden. That would be sweet.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »