Home

Future Of Teambuilder

This is a discussion on Future Of Teambuilder within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 07-18-2009, 03:06 PM   #33
Pro

thescoop's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Future Of Teambuilder

hey, I posted my blog on how to improve teambuilder last night. Figured some of you might want to check it out and share your own ideas. So check it out and let me know what you think.

http://www.operationsports.com/thesc...a-11-part-one/
Old 07-18-2009, 03:40 PM   #34
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYMO76
I was thinking about this last night... HOW LONG WILL THE TEAMBUILDER SITE BE COMPATIBLE WITH NCAA FOOTBALL 10? Now, as you know you need to go online to download the logos, etc. Well, if there is a teambuilder for 2011 will they create an all-new teambuilder site or will they change the existing one? Either way this may result in killing teambuilder for 2010. Let's say I don't want 2011... will the teambuilder site be applicable only for 2011? I would love to hear a developer comment on the lifespan of teambuilder for 2010.
I was thinking about the exact same thing when I saw that we had to always be online to get our logos and figured that's why they did it, so we'd have to upgrade to the next game to continue enjoying the system.

But at the same time I'm thinking if they release a new Teambuilder early like they did this year and people see things the current Teambuilder doesn't have (like custom conferences, selecting rivalries, extra uniforms, etc), the Tb community will be climbing the walls in anticipation and won't care as much if/when the current version goes away.
Old 07-18-2009, 04:00 PM   #35
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by thescoop
hey, I posted my blog on how to improve teambuilder last night. Figured some of you might want to check it out and share your own ideas. So check it out and let me know what you think.

http://www.operationsports.com/thesc...a-11-part-one/
Excellent, I agree with it!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2009, 04:41 PM   #36
Pro

Squeezee12's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYMO76
I was thinking about this last night... HOW LONG WILL THE TEAMBUILDER SITE BE COMPATIBLE WITH NCAA FOOTBALL 10? Now, as you know you need to go online to download the logos, etc. Well, if there is a teambuilder for 2011 will they create an all-new teambuilder site or will they change the existing one? Either way this may result in killing teambuilder for 2010. Let's say I don't want 2011... will the teambuilder site be applicable only for 2011? I would love to hear a developer comment on the lifespan of teambuilder for 2010.
These are great questions!!! I would like to hear an EA guy answer these.... I know its really really early but what if when features and stuff get released about 11 and we dont feel the need to get it and want to stay with 10..... Great questions JAYMO!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »