Home

Will the TB Logo issue be addressed?

This is a discussion on Will the TB Logo issue be addressed? within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2009, 10:10 PM   #1
MVP

bigsmallwood's Arena

OVR: 37
Will the TB Logo issue be addressed?

Will EA make it where if you are not connected to the online world, where your Teams Logos Show? Somebody please enlighten me!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2009, 10:19 PM   #2
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Will the TB Logo issue be addressed?

From what I read, it's only a problem for play now, in dynasty mode you don't need to be connected.
Old 07-14-2009, 10:23 PM   #3
MVP

bigsmallwood's Arena

OVR: 37

When did they say that?
Old 07-16-2009, 08:44 PM   #4
sj7
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsmallwood
When did they say that?
I would like the answer to this also.
Old 07-16-2009, 11:44 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 29

they don't need to say it because i've experienced it. I started up a movie/tv dynasty replacing all big 12 teams with TB teams. when i quit dynasty mode it said I wasn't logged in, but while i was in dynasty mode all my teams logos were there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2009, 12:58 AM   #6
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan55
they don't need to say it because i've experienced it. I started up a movie/tv dynasty replacing all big 12 teams with TB teams. when i quit dynasty mode it said I wasn't logged in, but while i was in dynasty mode all my teams logos were there.
But I got different results. I didn't connect to XBL, started a dynasty, loaded a Teambuilder team, and the logos did not display.

Did you connect initially? If you connect, load your teams, then disconnect, the logos will still be there, according to Adam.
Old 07-17-2009, 02:37 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 29

i'm not talking about starting a dynasty. For that you absolutely have to be connected because you're loading in logos. I'm talking about reloading an existing saved dynasty with TB teams and also playing in a loaded dynasty without being connected. As far as i can tell what Adam said is correct, but I have to admit it's tough for me to tell because my system usually just connects by itself all the time. However, in the example i posted previously after having just played a few dynasty games I backed out of my dynasty and found i wasn't connected which meant that the whole time I was playing in my dynasty I also wasn't connected and all my logos/teams were still visible because I was playing a dynasty that had already been started and saved at another time. does any of that make sense?
Old 07-17-2009, 09:28 AM   #8
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan55
i'm not talking about starting a dynasty. For that you absolutely have to be connected because you're loading in logos. I'm talking about reloading an existing saved dynasty with TB teams and also playing in a loaded dynasty without being connected. As far as i can tell what Adam said is correct, but I have to admit it's tough for me to tell because my system usually just connects by itself all the time. However, in the example i posted previously after having just played a few dynasty games I backed out of my dynasty and found i wasn't connected which meant that the whole time I was playing in my dynasty I also wasn't connected and all my logos/teams were still visible because I was playing a dynasty that had already been started and saved at another time. does any of that make sense?
Yes, that does make sense, and I see the distinction. Maybe it worked for you because it actually saved the logo when you saved the dynasty. If it's no hassle, can you try it out again, making sure again you don't connect at all? I won't be able to test it til tonight.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »