Home

Old 07-21-2009, 12:42 PM   #9
Pro

sccavs64's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: 40 and Counting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn33
You ain't kidding Adam. I LOVE this feature. If you guys could make it that I could edit others users teams (once I download) this would be the greatest feature ever.
id really like this too. i always find teams i would love to use, but then i find a flaw in the rosters or uniforms i want to fix but i am not able to.
Old 07-21-2009, 02:04 PM   #10
Rookie

twigstudios's Arena

OVR: 7

Best thing about this NCAA 10 period! I plan on getting 120 slots and downloading until I fill them up with FCS, Div II, Div III, High School, Historical and fitctional squads. I LOVE THIS!
Old 07-21-2009, 03:39 PM   #11
I Like Making Teams :)

NicoFrost's Arena

OVR: 6

Great, download my movie/tv teams then....I feel they're the best on the market. I've lost a few hundred downloads cause I updated some of them, so now people are downloading other peoples and they're just terrible. Jersey's are wrong, don't have any of the "extras" or even some of the main characters. People are getting robbed, and I feel bad.
Only thing wrong about mine is that one or two of my teams the depth chart is messed up cause when I made them I didn't notice WR1,WR2, and such, but that can be fixed with "auto reorder". But I fixed most the teams that had that issue as far as I know except for one team, but I dont want to loose the downloads on that one so I'm leaving it alone. But yeah, check mine out.

either way, feedback encouraged.

Author: Riley Cole(360)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2009, 06:53 PM   #12
Rookie

twigstudios's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by RileyCole
Great, download my movie/tv teams then....I feel they're the best on the market. I've lost a few hundred downloads cause I updated some of them, so now people are downloading other peoples and they're just terrible. Jersey's are wrong, don't have any of the "extras" or even some of the main characters. People are getting robbed, and I feel bad.
Only thing wrong about mine is that one or two of my teams the depth chart is messed up cause when I made them I didn't notice WR1,WR2, and such, but that can be fixed with "auto reorder". But I fixed most the teams that had that issue as far as I know except for one team, but I dont want to loose the downloads on that one so I'm leaving it alone. But yeah, check mine out.

either way, feedback encouraged.

Author: Riley Cole(360)
No problem...but I on a PS3. Does it matter?
Old 07-21-2009, 06:56 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 13

Did I say "40 and counting"....I meant "53 and counting". This is my new obsession. My latest additions:

- 2007 Kentucky Wildcats
- 2006 Rutgers
- 1992 NC State

Awesome!
Old 07-21-2009, 08:34 PM   #14

NicoFrost's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by twigstudios
No problem...but I on a PS3. Does it matter?
The way they made it sound when they first announced it...no it doesn't. But I haven't looked. I have read other peoples posts that claim you can only download it for whatever system it was made for. I dunno. I'll have to look into it. Or you can look into it, test it. See if you can find my teams with your ps3 or what ever you gotta do.
Old 07-21-2009, 10:38 PM   #15
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by RileyCole
The way they made it sound when they first announced it...no it doesn't. But I haven't looked. I have read other peoples posts that claim you can only download it for whatever system it was made for. I dunno. I'll have to look into it. Or you can look into it, test it. See if you can find my teams with your ps3 or what ever you gotta do.
You can download it to any system, but if he's on PS3 he won't see your gamertag to know for sure it is your team and not someone else's.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2009, 01:08 AM   #16

NicoFrost's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson_EA
You can download it to any system, but if he's on PS3 he won't see your gamertag to know for sure it is your team and not someone else's.
Well thats cool that you CAN atleast do it. It's to bad theres not like a way you can be on the website, find a team you like and add it to a "your favorites" type of thing, then on your console be able to just open your favorites and download the teams you "tagged". I believe Fight Night has something like that for downloading fighters.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »