Home

Much needed TeamBuilder update coming soon

This is a discussion on Much needed TeamBuilder update coming soon within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2009, 03:22 PM   #73
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Much needed TeamBuilder update coming soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLehrsch32
Adam, I don't know if there was ever a solid response, but will we be able to (either via team management or the web application) be able to edit our TB team equipment i.e. facemasks, wrist bands, visors, etc for regular offline/play now gameplay...If this is not going to be the case than I would like to know because this is really a game breaker for me right now. I don't know how we are able to customize so much and then we are stopped dead in our tracks when it comes to customizing individual players' equipment!!?? Please tell me that this will be patched!!! Please!
Not outside dynasty. It is a memory limitation.
Old 07-28-2009, 03:23 PM   #74
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZekeRoberts
awesome! i don't normally get excited for things 11.5 months in advance like this but if there is something even vaguely resembling this "school progression" then i think that could be a big improvement

my question has to do with pipeline states for when we start a dynasty with our created schools... i would have thought to see the home state of the school and then a couple of big football states that are nearby, but that doesn't quite seem to be the case... i mean there are states farther from Texas than Indiana... but...

if there is any way we can control pipeline states, could you let us know? my guess is that certain states are assigned to the generic rosters (cupcake, average joes, etc.)... if that is the case could you let us know which states for which roster? thanks again for everything Adam, i know there are some who want to make this a thankless job for you but i am not one of them
It is based on the hometowns of the players on your roster, which is part of the roster template you selected when creating your team on the web.
Old 07-28-2009, 03:25 PM   #75
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler
You're right, I threw together a team with a logo that was all solid colors and it was still rough around the edges at team select.

I'm thinking they probably used separate logos for the helmet, team select and dynasty menu or used an insanely large high quality logo that could be scaled down with little pixelation. Or maybe a little of both considering some teams have more than one logo.
The difference with real teams is the logos is "baked" into the uniform. It is part of the original texture. On a created team, it is layered on and there is compression going on there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2009, 04:07 PM   #76
Rookie

OVR: 1

Adam can you guys fix bama facemasks for next patch or allow us to edit original helmet? Bama has always used gray facemasks not white. I was able to create a team with gray facemasks but I lost the little bama n crimson tide words on front an back of helmet. Hope next year bama #'s will be back on helmets during actual gameplay. thanks
Old 07-28-2009, 04:33 PM   #77
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson_EA
The difference with real teams is the logos is "baked" into the uniform. It is part of the original texture. On a created team, it is layered on and there is compression going on there.
Gotcha. Created logos blend in great everywhere but on the team selection screen so it isn't a huge deal; my helmet and midfield logos look great.

It looks the impact/team captain issue was addressed but I didn't see it confirmed anywhere. My top two defensive players and my best offensive skill player are now impact players as opposed to three backup players; thanks!
Old 07-28-2009, 04:54 PM   #78
Pro

OVR: 20

I cant get into my dynasty that I started with a TB team because somethings up with EA servers.
Whats up with that? I Downloaded them to my hard dive and still cant play? So if I go offline I cant see my TB team Logos? You guys plan on patching this?
Old 07-28-2009, 07:05 PM   #79
Pro

Squeezee12's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderKtulu
How fitting for that comment to come from someone with an Oregon logo under their name...

HAHAHA I meant over a 60 season dynasty having the same unis for that whole time.... HAHA

Old 07-28-2009, 08:15 PM   #80
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson_EA
Oh. Yeah, I'm not sure why they weren't part of the deployment, but they will be in the next deployment which might be tonight.
Doesn't look like they were updated last night. Can you let us know when the next deployment goes out? Thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »