Home

Much needed TeamBuilder update coming soon

This is a discussion on Much needed TeamBuilder update coming soon within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2009, 04:28 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Much needed TeamBuilder update coming soon

Yeah man, team builder is what made this game all the much better for me (I really dig the gameplay also) This is probably my favorite college football, with maybe the exception of when I played my first college football game ever for super nintendo, I thought that was really cool at the time!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2009, 04:30 AM   #26
MVP

KleShreen's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagskerfan
Yeah man, team builder is what made this game all the much better for me (I really dig the gameplay also) This is probably my favorite college football, with maybe the exception of when I played my first college football game ever for super nintendo, I thought that was really cool at the time!
Please tell me it was Bill Walsh College Football.
Old 07-22-2009, 04:39 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 6

you know it. I started back on the bill walsh days. I also had this game called ncaa football by mindscape I think. It was a terrible game, but I loved that game.
Old 07-22-2009, 02:10 PM   #28
Rookie

Arkavian's Arena

OVR: 4

Will it be possible in future updates to be able to add additional logos to your teams? It would be nice to be able to upload conference logos and text to put on the uniform.

For instance, adding the word Tigers to my helmet right above the face mask like the real LSU helmet has, or to be able to add the SEC and LSU text logo to the front of the jersey.
Old 07-22-2009, 03:42 PM   #29
Banned

LSUtiga2121's Arena

OVR: 3

Hey Adam, will this update still require us to be logged into XBox Live in order to see our custom logos in-game, or will we be able to use them offline?
Old 07-22-2009, 04:40 PM   #30
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSUtiga2121
Hey Adam, will this update still require us to be logged into XBox Live in order to see our custom logos in-game, or will we be able to use them offline?
You will need to be connected online when you load the team. Either at team select for Play Now or when you load the dynasty.
Old 07-22-2009, 10:24 PM   #31
Pro

OVR: 10

Thanks for the updates, Adam. Any word as to when the teambuilder rosters will reflect the newest roster update? Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2009, 11:00 PM   #32
Pro

OVR: 2

Updates sound great.

I'd love to see the offline changes and saving to my hard drive added in future versions. Editing players and the teams and equipment is essential for a lot of users. I know I've gone through and edited my entire TB dynasty team 3 times before I was completely happy with it - and that takes a long time. And then I realized I accidentally put in a mascot I didn't want and did it again. Love to see it made even friendlier for users.

Captains and Impact are needed. As are choosing a rival school. I've tried a few different approaches to set my rival team by replacing a team in a conference and moving other teams around but it would be great to just choose a rival school right on the site and get the graphics and pre-game commentary keyed from it.

I figure EA is also looking at finding ways to make the stadiums more TB friendly. If the bowls had home field colours in TB dynasties that'd make a huge difference and increase the number of usable stadiums considerably.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »