Home

Help with switching personas

This is a discussion on Help with switching personas within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2009, 03:31 PM   #1
Banned

LSUtiga2121's Arena

OVR: 3
Help with switching personas

If anyone else has had this issue, I would appreciate any help they could offer.

When I originally created all my Teambuilder teams, my Teambuilder account was a "Web" account and was not linked to my EA Sports World XBox360 persona, an issue which I know many have had.

Anyways, I followed their instructions to link my XBox360 gamertag and Teambuilder accounts, which it did. However, now when I log into Teambuilder, none of my teams are there. Obviously, they are still registered to my Web persona.

So I went back to EA Sports World, logged into my account, switched my persona back to my EA ID and not my gamertag, cleared all my cookies, and attempted to re-login to Teambuilder. But when I log in, it still has me listed as an XBox360 user, and I cannot get back to my teams to edit them.

I read Adam's post earlier about being able to switch between personas once they do the Teambuilder update, but I was just wondering if anyone has a solution to this problem right now, or do I have to wait for the update??

Last edited by LSUtiga2121; 07-22-2009 at 03:36 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2009, 04:51 PM   #2
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Help with switching personas

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSUtiga2121
If anyone else has had this issue, I would appreciate any help they could offer.

When I originally created all my Teambuilder teams, my Teambuilder account was a "Web" account and was not linked to my EA Sports World XBox360 persona, an issue which I know many have had.

Anyways, I followed their instructions to link my XBox360 gamertag and Teambuilder accounts, which it did. However, now when I log into Teambuilder, none of my teams are there. Obviously, they are still registered to my Web persona.

So I went back to EA Sports World, logged into my account, switched my persona back to my EA ID and not my gamertag, cleared all my cookies, and attempted to re-login to Teambuilder. But when I log in, it still has me listed as an XBox360 user, and I cannot get back to my teams to edit them.

I read Adam's post earlier about being able to switch between personas once they do the Teambuilder update, but I was just wondering if anyone has a solution to this problem right now, or do I have to wait for the update??
Yeah, if you are now logged in as your 360 persona, you won't be able to edit those teams because they are set to web. You can download them, just not search by author.

We are working on an update to TeamBuilder that will allow you to move them from your web to 360 persona so you can search by author, but I don't expect it to be ready for at least another week.
Old 07-22-2009, 05:01 PM   #3
Banned

LSUtiga2121's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Help with switching personas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson_EA
Yeah, if you are now logged in as your 360 persona, you won't be able to edit those teams because they are set to web. You can download them, just not search by author.

We are working on an update to TeamBuilder that will allow you to move them from your web to 360 persona so you can search by author, but I don't expect it to be ready for at least another week.
Appreciate the quick reply and hard work, and thanks for working on this Teambuilder update. As long as I can eventually get to them again, a week to wait is nothing

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »