Home

problem with TB website..

This is a discussion on problem with TB website.. within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2009, 07:52 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: problem with TB website..

Quote:
Originally Posted by kludwig64
noticed that alot of people on this forum are alot smarter than i am when it comes to certain stuff involving computers and things like that.. so. when i go to teambuilder.easports.com to begin creating a team it tells me that i need to download flash. ive done just about EVERYTHING to get this page to work but it does not. many other sites that require flash are working fine (espn.com, nfl.com, youtube.com) but the TB site INSISTS that i do not have flash. i have the latest update in windows xp, mozilla firefox, IE8 and adobe flash player 10 so im pretty desperate.. someone please help..
I am going thru the exact same thing as you are, tb keeps asking me to download flash player and i have a lot of times. also i noticed that the teams jersey application needs flash player and that works for me but not tb. if you find something that works please let me know
Old 07-22-2009, 10:50 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuat8210
I am going thru the exact same thing as you are, tb keeps asking me to download flash player and i have a lot of times. also i noticed that the teams jersey application needs flash player and that works for me but not tb. if you find something that works please let me know

still no luck on either IE8, Firefox 3 or google chrome. and i know that i have flash and that it is working properly because most sites run on flash and i have no problem on any other website but TB. so its not my computer and it can't be the browser. it has to be something on that site.
Old 07-22-2009, 11:46 AM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
still no luck on either IE8, Firefox 3 or google chrome. and i know that i have flash and that it is working properly because most sites run on flash and i have no problem on any other website but TB. so its not my computer and it can't be the browser. it has to be something on that site.
yes i am still haveing trouble getting in to tb. imo i think it is the site cause arent they doing some kind of a update on it anyway? please keep me informed if you find a way to fix the prob. thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2009, 10:02 PM   #12
Rookie

seriously no one at all knows how to assist me with my problem?
Old 07-24-2009, 09:59 PM   #13
Rookie

can someone please HELP?!?!?!?!!??!?!?! am i typing in japanese?
Old 07-24-2009, 10:19 PM   #14
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
What is your operating system?
Old 07-25-2009, 11:04 AM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson_EA

im really not sure what u mean by operating system. im not as technically smart as id like to be. ill try to answer your question tho. i have windows xp. it is an emachines T5212. Intel Pentium D Processor 805. Dual-core processor at 2.66 GHz, 533 MHz FSB, 2x1 MB L2 Cache, ATI Radeon express 200, 200GB Hard drive, 1024 MB DDR2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2009, 11:22 AM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson_EA
I am haveing the exact same problem, my computer is a windows vista thats all i know. sorry!!!

1. also on a side note, can you tell whoever you need to that in next yrs game if they could bring the north side of dkr tx memorial stadium in more towards the end line of the end zone, they just need to look up texassports.com then click on football under sports then go to facilities and click on stadium, they will see the the the north seats are all the in towards the ez. and also the texas longhorns no longer play on grass they now play on the new turf thats popular now. other than that great job on this yrs game i love it also if you could tell someone to bring in true acc clock. thanks and great job. sorry if long

Last edited by joshuat8210; 07-25-2009 at 11:25 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »