Home

problem with TB website..

This is a discussion on problem with TB website.. within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2009, 10:06 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Icon8 problem with TB website..

noticed that alot of people on this forum are alot smarter than i am when it comes to certain stuff involving computers and things like that.. so. when i go to teambuilder.easports.com to begin creating a team it tells me that i need to download flash. ive done just about EVERYTHING to get this page to work but it does not. many other sites that require flash are working fine (espn.com, nfl.com, youtube.com) but the TB site INSISTS that i do not have flash. i have the latest update in windows xp, mozilla firefox, IE8 and adobe flash player 10 so im pretty desperate.. someone please help..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2009, 10:24 PM   #2
Rookie

twigstudios's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: problem with TB website..

Have you tried the adobe flash website for help? If not have you uninstalled and then reinstalled the flash player? If you are on Player 10 you might have to downgrade back to 9 and see if that works. If not try these websites:

http://forums.techguy.org/all-other-...-problems.html

http://forums.techguy.org/all-other-...0-problem.html

I hope this helps.
Old 07-21-2009, 10:32 PM   #3
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by kludwig64
noticed that alot of people on this forum are alot smarter than i am when it comes to certain stuff involving computers and things like that.. so. when i go to teambuilder.easports.com to begin creating a team it tells me that i need to download flash. ive done just about EVERYTHING to get this page to work but it does not. many other sites that require flash are working fine (espn.com, nfl.com, youtube.com) but the TB site INSISTS that i do not have flash. i have the latest update in windows xp, mozilla firefox, IE8 and adobe flash player 10 so im pretty desperate.. someone please help..
Maybe you need to clear your cache.
Old 07-21-2009, 10:34 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson_EA
Maybe you need to clear your cache.

if im right that my cache is my list of viewed sites and temporary internet files then i have done that
Old 07-21-2009, 11:02 PM   #5
Rookie

iappreciate the assistance but so far nothing is working. i dont get how flash works with all other sites that i use but not team builder. anyone else wanna chime in?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2009, 11:21 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kludwig64
try google chrome
Old 07-21-2009, 11:26 PM   #7
Rookie

downloading it now. hope it works.. do u use it?
Old 07-22-2009, 12:33 AM   #8
Pro

sikolec's Arena

OVR: 8

I use Google Chrome and find it MUCH better than IE. I can't even describe how much of a difference it makes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »