Home

This may be a dumb question, but...

This is a discussion on This may be a dumb question, but... within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2009, 07:18 PM   #1
Rookie

rlsimpson2's Arena

OVR: 4
This may be a dumb question, but...

after I create a team on teambuiler how do I actually get it on my game? Sorry if this has already been answered, but I just got the game today and can't seem to figure it out. Thanks in advance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2009, 07:24 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: This may be a dumb question, but...

you have to be connected online- do you have that capability?
Old 07-22-2009, 07:28 PM   #3
Rookie

rlsimpson2's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ram29jackson
you have to be connected online- do you have that capability?
Yes, I'm connected, but I only have a Silver membership, does that matter? Also, I know you can purchase extra slots, but do I have to purchase every slot, or do they give you some free?
Old 07-22-2009, 07:32 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlsimpson2
Yes, I'm connected, but I only have a Silver membership, does that matter? Also, I know you can purchase extra slots, but do I have to purchase every slot, or do they give you some free?
i'm on ps3- not sure how yours works- follow team builder commands
Old 07-22-2009, 07:32 PM   #5
MVP

Hoos's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
after I create a team on teambuiler how do I actually get it on my game? Sorry if this has already been answered, but I just got the game today and can't seem to figure it out. Thanks in advance.
Well, first off, the team(s) that you created must have been created under the correct gamertag/PSN name (PS3 or 360). Depends on what version of the game you have.

If you have the game for the PS3, then the team(s) you created must have been created under a EA Sportsworld persona that is linked to your PSN name. Same thing goes for the XBox 360. Otherwise, you wont be able to find your teams within the TB option in the game itself.

Secondly, your game came with a TB code that unlocks 12 slots for you to download teams for use in the game. After this step, you can search for your team(s) by using the gamertag/PSN that you used on the TB website.

Hope that made sense!!! Good Luck

PSN: hoos4974
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2009, 07:33 PM   #6
MVP

Hoos's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
I have the 360 as well, but I'm not sure if you can do this on Silver account. Have you tried enetering your TB code that came with the game??

PSN: hoos4974
Old 07-22-2009, 07:33 PM   #7
Rookie

rlsimpson2's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosier4974
Well, first off, the team(s) that you created must have been created under the correct gamertag/PSN name (PS3 or 360). Depends on what version of the game you have.

If you have the game for the PS3, then the team(s) you created must have been created under a EA Sportsworld persona that is linked to your PSN name. Same thing goes for the XBox 360. Otherwise, you wont be able to find your teams within the TB option in the game itself.

Secondly, your game came with a TB code that unlocks 12 slots for you to download teams for use in the game. After this step, you can search for your team(s) by using the gamertag/PSN that you used on the TB website.

Hope that made sense!!! Good Luck

Thanks everyone for the help!!
Old 07-22-2009, 07:38 PM   #8
Rookie

rlsimpson2's Arena

I got it. And it does work with the silver account. I was just unaware of the code on the back of the instruction manual. That did the trick. Thanks everyone!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »