Home

Can you make edits to an already existing team builder created team??

This is a discussion on Can you make edits to an already existing team builder created team?? within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2009, 01:38 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Question Can you make edits to an already existing team builder created team??

I have found a number of people have already created my high school team including importation of the logo and everything, however I would like to make a few changes upon what they have already done. Does anyone know if there is any way that I can do this. Or do I have to totally create the team on my own (which would be a waste of time)...anyway, any input would be appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2009, 04:07 AM   #2
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Can you make edits to an already existing team builder created team??

If you're talking about uniforms, ratings or team rankings (coaching prestige, academics, etc) then no, you can't make changes.
Old 07-24-2009, 01:01 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler
If you're talking about uniforms, ratings or team rankings (coaching prestige, academics, etc) then no, you can't make changes.
ok, well then is there a way that you can copy and paste the logo that they have uploaded for use on the team that you create?
Old 07-24-2009, 10:21 PM   #4
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLehrsch32
I have found a number of people have already created my high school team including importation of the logo and everything, however I would like to make a few changes upon what they have already done. Does anyone know if there is any way that I can do this. Or do I have to totally create the team on my own (which would be a waste of time)...anyway, any input would be appreciated.
We are working on a way that will let you copy someone else's school and edit it on the web app, though it will be forced to be private. This is in development, early on, so I can't promise it will ever go live.
Old 07-25-2009, 04:26 AM   #5
Pro

Squeezee12's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson_EA
We are working on a way that will let you copy someone else's school and edit it on the web app, though it will be forced to be private. This is in development, early on, so I can't promise it will ever go live.
That would be cool Adam. Hopefully it makes the cut.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2009, 03:01 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

Yes you can...I found out how to do it...by accident actulaly.

I don't know if anyone has found a way yet, but if not I know how and I can post it here if anyone needs to know. It was surprising actually. I was trying to edit some high school teams in our district here and I found one that had a great accurate roster but the ratings were way to high so I was going to lower them to make them compare to the other teams in the district...and the uniforms were a bit off also...long story short I figured out how to edit them and when I saved it it saved it as my school so now I can download it on XBL and use it. If anyone wants to know how let me know on here.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:04 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

i don't think you'd be breaking any rules and don't understand why this couldn't be shared...but you might find yourself in high company of the likes of thomas edison and albert einstein.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:33 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

gotta have 5 posts to post links so I'm gonna do a little postpadding here lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »