Home

Before I go any further.. WE need some answers!

This is a discussion on Before I go any further.. WE need some answers! within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 07-26-2009, 07:18 AM   #9
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Before I go any further.. WE need some answers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Check_1
Isn't that the main point of Teambuilder, to replicate your favorite teams. Some might like to use Teambuilder to show off you logo creation skills, but others simply want to play with there favorite team.
You know they didn't intend it to be for making NFL teams. It's a college game. I guarantee the intent was for high school teams, historic/alternate ncaa teams and fictionals.

I'm not saying I agree with it, but I understand it and it doesn't bother me.

Honestly though, with the limitation of 12 per dynasty, I'm not sure I see any real point in doing NFL teams anyway. I'll give 2krules a point on the "concept uniforms" thing, but beyond that, I don't see much of a point in making NFL teams. Even historic teams don't really work as well as you might think. If I'm taking revenge on the '72 Steelers for the Immaculate Illegal Play and Terry Bradshaw tries running an option... I'm probably going to stop playing. NCAA and NFL just play too differently.

But, if you really must use NFL teams, it can be done.

Create the team in TeamBuilder. Make sure everything is exactly the way you want it to be. Download it to your console. Delete the team from TeamBuilder. Do this as quickly as possible so that no one sees the team. There ya go. No one can flag a team that isn't there. I deleted one of my teams from TeamBuilder 5 days ago, and I can still use it. You still have to connect when you load, but it works like any other team.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »