Home

Players w/ long socks?

This is a discussion on Players w/ long socks? within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2009, 09:54 PM   #1
Rookie
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Oct 2007
Players w/ long socks?

The last two teams I've created, nearly all but a couple players end up wearing full length socks, not just the shin socks. This in contrast to my first teams where everyone wore the shorter socks. Is there anyway to choose what length socks they wear?
chapmanosu1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2009, 10:47 PM   #2
stewaat
Guest
 
OVR:
Re: Players w/ long socks?

You can't edit the sock length.
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 03:08 AM   #3
MVP
 
prowler's Arena
 
OVR: 11
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Seattle, Wa
Re: Players w/ long socks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chapmanosu1
The last two teams I've created, nearly all but a couple players end up wearing full length socks, not just the shin socks. This in contrast to my first teams where everyone wore the shorter socks. Is there anyway to choose what length socks they wear?
I had a similar occurrence with one of my teams, almost all the players started out with long socks. It could be based off the roster selected; I used Kansas.
prowler is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 05:24 PM   #4
OMT
MVP
 
OMT's Arena
 
OVR: 49
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 2,997
Re: Players w/ long socks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler
I had a similar occurrence with one of my teams, almost all the players started out with long socks. It could be based off the roster selected; I used Kansas.
That's exactly what it is based on... roster. Virginia, Louisville, Boston College, Iowa off the top of my head will have everyone wearing long socks. I also noticed that most Northwestern players wear long socks.
OMT is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 06:56 PM   #5
Banned
 
OVR: 14
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Duarte Ca.
Re: Players w/ long socks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson_EA
That's exactly what it is based on... roster. Virginia, Louisville, Boston College, Iowa off the top of my head will have everyone wearing long socks. I also noticed that most Northwestern players wear long socks.


even without going into a dynasty. would i be able edit the equipment of a team in my game-it saves in my game. if i then use that roster in Team builder- would the equipment translate ?
ram29jackson is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2009, 01:58 PM   #6
MVP
 
OVR: 29
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Central Coast
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Players w/ long socks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson_EA
That's exactly what it is based on... roster. Virginia, Louisville, Boston College, Iowa off the top of my head will have everyone wearing long socks. I also noticed that most Northwestern players wear long socks.
does that also mean that recruited players in dynasty will have long socks by default for those teams?
moylan1234 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 06:09 PM   #7
OMT
MVP
 
OMT's Arena
 
OVR: 49
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 2,997
Re: Players w/ long socks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ram29jackson
even without going into a dynasty. would i be able edit the equipment of a team in my game-it saves in my game. if i then use that roster in Team builder- would the equipment translate ?
No, we are going off the on disk roster.
OMT is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 02:29 AM   #8
Banned
 
OVR: 14
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Duarte Ca.
Re: Players w/ long socks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson_EA
No, we are going off the on disk roster.
just a note- I dont see the ability to export a dynasty team back out into play now. Is it not possible like in Madden last year?
ram29jackson is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:43 PM.

Top -