Home

FCS teams in NCAA 2010

This is a discussion on FCS teams in NCAA 2010 within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2009, 01:12 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
FCS teams in NCAA 2010

When I import a team built in teambuilder, can I transfer one of the FCS teams that are already in the game out and put the teambuilder team in its place.

When I go to swap teams I can't find those FCS teams just the 120 FBS teams. Anyone know where they might be because I would really like to swap one of those "teams" with an actual team such as Delaware or App State.

Or I'm I just stuck swapping out like a University of Buffalo or Akron for an App State or U of D. Instead of swapping out one of the those fictional FCS East/West teams.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2009, 07:53 AM   #2
Rookie

dmm0816's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: FCS teams in NCAA 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwinkler2000
When I import a team built in teambuilder, can I transfer one of the FCS teams that are already in the game out and put the teambuilder team in its place.

When I go to swap teams I can't find those FCS teams just the 120 FBS teams. Anyone know where they might be because I would really like to swap one of those "teams" with an actual team such as Delaware or App State.

Or I'm I just stuck swapping out like a University of Buffalo or Akron for an App State or U of D. Instead of swapping out one of the those fictional FCS East/West teams.
you cant swap out the fcs teams only the 120 fbs teams
Old 08-11-2009, 10:39 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmm0816
you cant swap out the fcs teams only the 120 fbs teams
yup that's what I thought. Just a question, what teams have you been swapping out, not sure what teams I want to get rid of year to year.

thanks

john
Old 08-11-2009, 11:43 AM   #4
Rookie

dmm0816's Arena

Quote:
yup that's what I thought. Just a question, what teams have you been swapping out, not sure what teams I want to get rid of year to year.

thanks

john
i just replaced the mac conf. cause you can only has 12 TB teams in a dynasty, so i put 12 in the mac and left one original team from the mac in the conf. (central michigan or ball st.) but the mac has 13 teams so i figured it's a good way for a fcs school to get their feet wet a little bit goin up against a central michigan or ball st. plus you have the mac championship game too
Old 08-11-2009, 12:06 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmm0816
i just replaced the mac conf. cause you can only has 12 TB teams in a dynasty, so i put 12 in the mac and left one original team from the mac in the conf. (central michigan or ball st.) but the mac has 13 teams so i figured it's a good way for a fcs school to get their feet wet a little bit goin up against a central michigan or ball st. plus you have the mac championship game too
are you going to switch teams every year on your dynasty or are you going to keep the same 12 teams each year?? I was thinking about doing 12 different teams a year just to get as many teams in as possible.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2009, 01:31 PM   #6
Banned

feedthehorse28's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
are you going to switch teams every year on your dynasty or are you going to keep the same 12 teams each year?? I was thinking about doing 12 different teams a year just to get as many teams in as possible.
i dont think you can change it year to year
Old 08-11-2009, 02:07 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by feedthehorse28
i dont think you can change it year to year
well that sucks, guess I have to make sure I like the 12 teams that I'm going to be swapping.
Old 08-11-2009, 02:16 PM   #8
Rookie

dmm0816's Arena

yea thats the one thing i wish you could do is add other teams to your conference to replace the weaker ones but we can't so you really gotta make sure the 12 you pick are the 12 you wanna play every year unless you get another conf. invite and accept it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »