Home

Why not Offline Teambuilder?

This is a discussion on Why not Offline Teambuilder? within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2009, 10:07 AM   #9
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Why not Offline Teambuilder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson_EA
We are hoping to be able to have them work on 11. However, I know a lot of stuff won't be exactly the same if you are using existing team stuff. For instance, if you picked Pittsburg's uniforms they will change on 11 cause they have new uniforms. Or if you are using a current team's field, that could change as well.
Hi Adam, don't forget to have the graphics department create a whole slew of brand new generic logos that look like college logos. Thanks
Old 10-03-2009, 08:31 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
We are hoping to be able to have them work on 11. However, I know a lot of stuff won't be exactly the same if you are using existing team stuff. For instance, if you picked Pittsburg's uniforms they will change on 11 cause they have new uniforms. Or if you are using a current team's field, that could change as well.
Hey, Adam, so can you verify the reasons for there being no Offline teambuilder? I can understand there being a reason, I just want to know what it is.
Old 10-09-2009, 09:57 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:

those are expected and unimportant details for the most part. I would expect that to happen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2009, 06:52 PM   #12
Rookie

dubuque's Arena

OVR: 5

i would like the ability to add more then 12 teams to a dynasty
Old 12-05-2009, 11:04 PM   #13
MVP

duckfever8's Arena

OVR: 23

I'm glad i'm not the only one with this problem. I agree they need to have the offline teambuilder, so it won't be a waste to the people without Live. I want to know why they don't have one. They should have an online teambuilder for NCAA 11.
Old 12-10-2009, 06:49 PM   #14
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalBearsRGolden
Hey, Adam, so can you verify the reasons for there being no Offline teambuilder? I can understand there being a reason, I just want to know what it is.
We couldn't do both in one year. The online version has so many advantages over the offline one we had on PS2 that it was a no brainer for us to go with the online feature.
Old 12-28-2009, 05:19 PM   #15
MVP

Ziza9Noles94's Arena

OVR: 12

I like having the ability to create custom logos and uploading them. If this was strictly offline or on the game disc only with the generic logos, I wouldn't be into teambuilder at all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2009, 05:23 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 29

amen ziza it's a thousand times better online. i hate to sound cruel, but i just don't get people who have current gen consoles and don't have them connected. it seems like the biggest reason to upgrade to me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »