Home

Teambuilder Wishlist for '11

This is a discussion on Teambuilder Wishlist for '11 within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2010, 10:51 AM   #121
Rookie

RamblinWreck21's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Teambuilder Wishlist for '11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamafan3723
Why don't they allow you to use an already existing team as a template, but be able to change the colors??? For example, in NCAA 11 Alabama's jerseys are too dark, so I was going to create Alabama in Teambuilder and fix the crimson color. The problem is Alabama's number style isn't one of the options for custom number fonts, so it's impossible to accurately custom create Alabama. If I choose Alabama's "existing" uniform style, I'm not able to edit any of the colors, which means I'm stuck with these maroon looking uniforms. I don't understand why they don't let you edit the colors for "Existing" uniforms.
This is a good idea^
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2010, 07:41 PM   #122
Rookie

Karlos2121's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeezee12
Alright I havent seen one yet so I decided to start one. Lets give the EA guys some more ideas to one of my personal favorite features. They did a great job with Teambuilder and its the best CAS features to date. But it does lack in some areas...

So post some ideas that you may have and I will try to keep up and post them on this first page. That way its easy for Adam to pull some ideas from here. Thank you for your participation in advance....
........edited
-Red turf.

I was just going to suggest that....

I know EWU is a FBS (aka D-1 AA) school, but the option for turf color would a neat little feature to add to the TBuilder.

Turf Cam: http://www.ewu.edu/groups/athletics/pages/TurfCam.html

Go Eags!

Last edited by Karlos2121; 07-13-2010 at 07:48 PM.
Old 07-14-2010, 04:15 PM   #123
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31

at least one other pants alternative, do something with socks and cleats-more options.

stadium custom so if your using maryland field all banners should become the team you created

cheerleaders have primary logo

select your intro, select who you want to be star players, be able to upload someone elses team online and make a copy online for you to manipulate.

secondary uniforms should be another color other than white.

put under armour, nike or adidas brand to uniforms
Old 07-15-2010, 02:19 AM   #124
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

they really need to put something in there that allows you to adjust your logo size on your helmet so you can make it larger or smaller. Its a pain in the you know what making adjustments just to get it the size you want. I thought i had it good but then when i pulled the team up in the game the logo on the helmet was huge.
Old 07-16-2010, 02:02 AM   #125
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCATBACK34
TEAMBUILDER
1. Stadium Builder
  • Allow us to change up a existing stadium, or to build one from ground up
  • Choose from several different templates like Dome, Bowl, Practice field, High school, Small College (D3), Mid College (D2), Large College (D1-AA), Huge College (D1-A). Then you build designs and how they look from there.
  • Choose from 5,000 to 100,000 seats (Stands on 1 side of field, or 2 sides, or 3 sides, or 4 sides, or bowl style)
  • have several different press box styles, box seating, add grassy area if desired, several stadium light options to choose from
  • Choose the colors of seats, the walls, etc.
2. Set TB logos to replace logos on existing stadiums
3. More custom logos per team (4+ instead of just 2) 3 would make me happy!
4. More number font choices (font, outline and/or shadowing)
5. More pants options (4 instead of just 2)
6. More helmet options (4 instead of just 2)
7. Text on helmets (team name on the side of helmet, and text/logo on front of helmet just above the facemask)
8. Numbers on back of helmet with/without American flag (like the high school helmet options)
9. Logo and/or logo w/ text in the endzone
10. More Mascot Options (or at least put TB color jersey on existing mascot)
11. School Fight Song (choose from existing teams school songs, or choose from generic songs, or upload 10sec-30sec song clip)
12. Sock options (colors, stripes, design, length of socks: ankle, short, medium, long, knee high)
These, pride stickers, red turf (lol), but most importantly, I want to be able to edit my own jersey/pants from an existing template, i.e. Pro Combat unis, Army's camo unis, etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »