Home

Teambuilder Wishlist for '11

This is a discussion on Teambuilder Wishlist for '11 within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-02-2009, 10:18 AM   #17
Pro

wisecav's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Teambuilder Wishlist for '11

Love the idea of a mobile teambuilder. But I imagine that won't happen anytime soon.
Old 12-06-2009, 11:56 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 3

Also, and I don't know if anyone get annoyed by this, but when I do a dynasty with any of my TB teams, this gets annoying.

When you're making your TB team, the team whose roster you pick determines which equipment company (Nike, Adidas, UA), and essentially the cleats your team wears. This would be fine with me if it applied to all players. When your first group of recruits come in, they're all outfitted with the generic style cleats, which throws off the team unity thing in my mind, at least.

So basically, when you pick your team's roster, the original players on your roster get outfitted in the right cleats, but all of your recruits get put in generic cleats.

I dunno, that's just a pet peeve of mine. If they would let us pick what company we wanna use (Nike, Adidas, or UA) and make the settings apply to all players, including recruits, I'd be happy.

Oh, and let us use team colored accessories.

Other than that, this has been a great addition.
Old 12-06-2009, 07:09 PM   #19
Pro

Squeezee12's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5xfaster
Also, and I don't know if anyone get annoyed by this, but when I do a dynasty with any of my TB teams, this gets annoying.

When you're making your TB team, the team whose roster you pick determines which equipment company (Nike, Adidas, UA), and essentially the cleats your team wears. This would be fine with me if it applied to all players. When your first group of recruits come in, they're all outfitted with the generic style cleats, which throws off the team unity thing in my mind, at least.

So basically, when you pick your team's roster, the original players on your roster get outfitted in the right cleats, but all of your recruits get put in generic cleats.

I dunno, that's just a pet peeve of mine. If they would let us pick what company we wanna use (Nike, Adidas, or UA) and make the settings apply to all players, including recruits, I'd be happy.

Oh, and let us use team colored accessories.

Other than that, this has been a great addition.
I think they could solve this by giving us an option to choose which brand we want our team to have. Example:

We create our team and unis and instead of using one of our logo spots for a brand logo give the option to pick which one. Then the site would place the logos appropriately on the unis. Then once in the game all accessories and equipment for your players and prospects that sign with you will wear that brand.

Old 12-06-2009, 11:02 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeezee12
I think they could solve this by giving us an option to choose which brand we want our team to have. Example:

We create our team and unis and instead of using one of our logo spots for a brand logo give the option to pick which one. Then the site would place the logos appropriately on the unis. Then once in the game all accessories and equipment for your players and prospects that sign with you will wear that brand.
Let's just hope something like this makes it in. It'd totally revamp my interest in the series.
Old 12-07-2009, 11:07 AM   #21
Rookie

dhs22p's Arena

OVR: 9

I would like to see different number outlines. Like the ones that are like shadows that are a little of the side.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2009, 07:42 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 1

Id like the ability to add your logo primary/secondary or both to the endzone next to your team name. Also being able to add your logo(s) to your custom stadium...

Maybe some more endzone fonts as well.

Also the ability to put an outline around the field numbers... Like Miami's stadium yard #'s are outlined by orange.
Old 12-08-2009, 11:03 PM   #23
Pro

Squeezee12's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzman85
Id like the ability to add your logo primary/secondary or both to the endzone next to your team name. Also being able to add your logo(s) to your custom stadium...

Maybe some more endzone fonts as well.

Also the ability to put an outline around the field numbers... Like Miami's stadium yard #'s are outlined by orange.
Liking the ideas.

Old 12-13-2009, 06:26 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 1

To have the ability to change a player's position without having to recreate the whole player. Also, the ability to make a player play both O and D without having to create them twice.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »