Home

Teambuilder Wishlist for '11

This is a discussion on Teambuilder Wishlist for '11 within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-20-2009, 08:23 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Teambuilder Wishlist for '11

Scrap the online website altogether for an in-game upload feature or use the internet for uploading your logos only, similar to Photo-game-face.

Modify the old Create-a-School and bring up it to 7th Generation (current) standards...and that means.

Rivals.... We should be able to select atleast 3 rivals. We should be able to give rivalry games a name and select if the game is home and home or a neutral site game.

Band Music...Custom band music is a must....

Stadium Creation...It's time for this...

Uniform Number Fonts....Every D-1 FBS and NFL number font should be at our disposal.

Socks.......More sock options and colors....Stripped socks and NFL style socks should be an option

Pride Stickers.... I dont use them, but many do so they should be in.

Coaches... If Coaches are included in NCAA 11 we should be able to create him from the ground up.

In game dynasty uniform editor....Schools change uniforms every year...give us this option

I was satisfied with 2 Primary Jerseys and 2 alternate, There needs to be the same options for the pants...2 primary and 2 alternate.....and the same for socks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2009, 08:57 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 29

We have to keep it online because it makes importing logos easy and allows us to share teams across consoles. I love all the ideas in this thread I'd also like to be able to create my own mascot. Also, i like the ideas for adding to the endzone choices, but i think the best thing would be go with what Madden PC used to do which is let you save any 1024 x 256 image and use it for both endzones. This would allow for infinite possibilities.
Old 12-22-2009, 02:52 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 3

not only do I think the idea of choosing rivals would be great, but also the ability to choose pipeline states or pipeline states reflect the players on your roster instead of how it is now
Old 12-27-2009, 08:29 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 1

How about being able to add text in different parts like on FSU's, Oregon's and Florida's pants where they have text running vertically down the leg or on the backside.
Old 12-27-2009, 08:31 PM   #29
MVP

OVR: 29

We need a hot button for a logo above the numbers and player name on the back of the jersey ala the Cardinals current look
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cards jersey.jpg (111.7 KB, 104 views)
Old 12-27-2009, 10:21 PM   #30
Pro

Squeezee12's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan55
We need a hot button for a logo above the numbers and player name on the back of the jersey ala the Cardinals current look
Would be cool to be able to add a logo above the names. I know some are not fans but would be cool to have the option.

Old 01-02-2010, 01:17 AM   #31
I Like Making Teams :)

NicoFrost's Arena

OVR: 6

Ability to replace teams with TB teams unlimited...instead of just replacing only 12 (able to do Dynasty with nothing but TB teams)

Ability to ADD TB teams rather than replacing another. Perhaps a certian amount of slots avaliable to do this...like 1 or 2 for each conference.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2010, 01:19 AM   #32
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

More number fonts.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »