Old 12-23-2009, 03:51 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: Long Socks

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan55
watch you talking bout?

in game - edit a roster equipment of any team of your choosing in game

create a team on team builder and choose that roster - load team into your game than go back to team builder and pick your edited equipment roster again- save that- and than go back to game and click on check for updates-

how the heck do you think i made those old school teams ...? i edited all the players on eastern Michigan

did you notice that they have colored sleeves too ? but once you load a team into a dynasty you cant change the colored sleeves cause youll never get them back
Old 12-23-2009, 06:08 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by ram29jackson
in game - edit a roster equipment of any team of your choosing in game

create a team on team builder and choose that roster - load team into your game than go back to team builder and pick your edited equipment roster again- save that- and than go back to game and click on check for updates-

how the heck do you think i made those old school teams ...? i edited all the players on eastern Michigan

did you notice that they have colored sleeves too ? but once you load a team into a dynasty you cant change the colored sleeves cause youll never get them back
yeah that last part is my problem, will your idea work for the duration of a dynasty? If I edit that roster to all have long socks will the team stay that way past year 1 of dynasty? and will incoming recruits have the long socks as well? i tried editing rosters before, but after year one all the players reset to default.
Old 12-24-2009, 03:41 AM   #11
Banned

Quote:
yeah that last part is my problem, will your idea work for the duration of a dynasty? If I edit that roster to all have long socks will the team stay that way past year 1 of dynasty? and will incoming recruits have the long socks as well? i tried editing rosters before, but after year one all the players reset to default.

if youre only worried about socks you can edit those in a dynasty anyway
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2009, 04:38 AM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ram29jackson
if youre only worried about socks you can edit those in a dynasty anyway
right, but again your edits only last for one season. You have to edit your entire team every year if you want to keep the look. Trust me i've already canoed to that place.
Old 12-24-2009, 05:49 AM   #13
Banned

Quote:
right, but again your edits only last for one season. You have to edit your entire team every year if you want to keep the look. Trust me i've already canoed to that place.

yeah but dude, changing sox wont kill ya'
haha , damn youre up late-

Merry Christmas !
Old 12-24-2009, 03:52 PM   #14
MVP

sorry 70 socks every year? i can't get down like that. that's the reason for this thread and everyone's been helpful so thanks and Merry Christmas to all!
Old 12-24-2009, 08:39 PM   #15
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11

A lot of players on Kansas have long socks. Someone over on ncaastrategies had a pretty extensive list going, I'll try and dig up the link.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2010, 02:39 AM   #16
MVP

this thread can be deleted now. recently realized that the whole long sock thing is a total waste of time because even if you give your school a roster who wears long socks by the 2nd season of dynasty they all reset to short socks. I just can't understand why they'd put so much detail into the entire uniform and then give us basically no options for the shoes and socks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »