Home

Bubba's MiLB Teambuilder Thread

This is a discussion on Bubba's MiLB Teambuilder Thread within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-29-2010, 07:50 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Bubba's MiLB Teambuilder Thread

Ok, being the Baseball and Football fan i am, i always wanted to create teams that play baseball as football teams and vice versa.

Now for some strange reason, i decided to fire up NCAA Football 10 again, and then decided to create teams like this.

Now i'm a big fan of defunct teams and smaller teams. Therefore, it came to me that i will create many MiLB teams, past and present.

For those who don't know, MiLB = Minor League Baseball

I'll start by presenting my first TeamBuilder team: The Denver Zephyrs:

The Denver Zephyrs played in the American Association from 1955-1962 as the Denver Bears. The American Association then folded, leading the Bears to play in the Pacific Coast League from 1963-1968, and then they joined the reformed American Association in 1969. The team would not be known as the Zephyrs until 1984. The Denver Zephyrs then played there until 1993, when the Colorado Rockies were created, and they were forced to move to New Orleans, where they remain today as the New Orleans Zephyrs.

The patch on the uniform's shoulder is the American Association Logo.

You can download these at my PSN: bubba22plus (PLEASE NOTE: There are 9 other teams i have on this PSN that are NOT finished)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2010, 09:22 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Bubba's MiLB Teambuilder Thread

Next up: The San Francisco Seals:

One of the most successful teams in PCL History, the Seals were one of the PCL's founding members. The Seals are probably best known for Joe DiMaggio's 61 game hitting streak, but they had other great players as well. The Seals played their home games at Seals Stadium, and have 4 teams on the list of the greatest minor league teams ever. The Seals were forced to move in 1958 when the New York Giants moved into San Francisco. The Seals moved to Phoenix, Arizona, and then moved to Tacoma for 5 years, then back to Phoenix, where they remained until 1998, when the Arizona Diamondbacks were formed. They then moved to nearby Tucson, and in 2009, moved to Reno, and remain there as the Reno Aces.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »