Home

NCAA 11 Teambuilder is Live!

This is a discussion on NCAA 11 Teambuilder is Live! within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2010, 05:49 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA 11 Teambuilder is Live!

text box not working. any suggestions?
ive tried editing an old team and making a new one
Old 06-15-2010, 05:51 PM   #58
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
That is by design because they need the QB's speed to be high this year in order to run the option plays...

It's kinda like NCAA 09 when the QB's were too slow to even make a difference as scramblers or Option type QB's

And for the Texas guy that 6'3 245 look at his other attributes like Agility, Elusivness, Stiff Arm and Trucking.....you'll see he's built to be a power back and he's going to need the speed because his agility and elusiveness is lower than the other backs you mentioned.

His top end speed which is his acceleration is lower aswell so he's not going to be a faster player on the field then those other guys...

I think you guys are putting way too much stock into the speed ratings.....that rating is mainly used towards the overall's this year but it doesn't exactly impact game play as much as the acceleration and agility ratings will this year.

That Demarco Murray guy with 82 speed probably has like 90+ acceleration which is his actual game play speed not his speed rating.

I would waite to see how those ratings relate to the game speed slider this year. If you go changing stuff without understanding how it effects the play on the field you could find yourself seeing a bunch of Devin Hester's running around if you give a higher speed rating and then get the acceleration ratings wrong.

Yea I know. As I looked more into other players rating right now I see how they did everything. I was jumping the gun as they were the first teams I looked at.

DeMarco Murray is still no 82 speed hes faster than that but thats easy enough to fix.
Old 06-15-2010, 05:53 PM   #59
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbberry
text box not working. any suggestions?
ive tried editing an old team and making a new one
nm
Old 06-15-2010, 05:55 PM   #60
Rookie

dfoz3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElite3
Nice to see those Oregon Carbon helmets made it in.. Those are pretty nice.
Yea! This makes up for last year when Oregon got new uni's after the deadline to get into the game. I really couldn't play the game much using the wrong ones.

It might sound silly, but it really sucked to me to have to use the wrong uniforms. This year in team builder at least the gave us all of the old steel plated jerseys and the new winged ones, plus the throwbacks!

Old 06-15-2010, 05:58 PM   #61
Rookie

mgovick's Arena

OVR: 1

I was hoping to make custom pro combat style unis as an alternate or atleast the oregon template for my riverside eagles. I guess thats not gonna happen this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2010, 06:02 PM   #62
Pro

wisecav's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatsonTiger
yea. make sure it's turned on. That's what i forgot to do.
Yeah it's working for me now. I had it on but still wasn't showing. But now it is.
Boston Celtics
Boston Red Sox
Washington Capitals
Old 06-15-2010, 06:03 PM   #63
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfoz3
Yea! This makes up for last year when Oregon got new uni's after the deadline to get into the game. I really couldn't play the game much using the wrong ones.

It might sound silly, but it really sucked to me to have to use the wrong uniforms. This year in team builder at least the gave us all of the old steel plated jerseys and the new winged ones, plus the throwbacks!

Grats to Oregon fans! Looks like you got "hooked up" this year
Old 06-15-2010, 06:03 PM   #64
MVP

cparrish's Arena

OVR: 20

I am just glad I can use thse uniforms this year!!! Too bad they don't have the Black helmet CU is going to use this year.
Attached Images
File Type: png OldSchoolColorado.png (175.1 KB, 195 views)

Xbox 360: BuffEye Rosters
PS3: BuffEyeRosters

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »