Home

Teambuilder 2.0 News and Possible Release Date

This is a discussion on Teambuilder 2.0 News and Possible Release Date within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-17-2010, 11:18 PM   #17
Pro

pirates946's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Teambuilder 2.0 News and Possible Release Date

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaBruce
that plus create-a-play and stadium creator=I think I'd jizz lol, well not literally :P but yeah it would be SICK!!!! Anyway about the colors.... why not? I mean especially with BSU having blue, EWU now having red, I think we should be able to have say, a Black field if we want lol would be sick....
Well, in real life you cant make a new field with different color turf, so why would we be able to do that in the game? but I understand what you are trying to say and it would be pretty coo lhaha

Taylor Potts Gang or Die
Old 06-17-2010, 11:24 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirates946
Well, in real life you cant make a new field with different color turf, so why would we be able to do that in the game? but I understand what you are trying to say and it would be pretty coo lhaha
boise state and eastern washington beg to differ
Old 06-17-2010, 11:34 PM   #19
MVP

cparrish's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan
boise state and eastern washington beg to differ
I believe I read somewhere the NCAA would not allow any other colored turfs after those two. I could be wrong, but I swear I remember hearing it.

EDIT: Looks like I was wrong. "The unique blue turf has spawned several myths. The most prevalent myth is that the NCAA subsequently banned playing surface colors other than green, but allowed Bronco Stadium's field to remain blue under a grandfather clause. In reality, the NCAA has never adopted such a rule. Any school may color its playing surface (or any part, mainly the end zones) any color it wishes, but until 2009 (University of New Haven also decided to install a blue turf) only Boise State had chosen to use a non-green playing surface. Eastern Washington University, a Division I FCS school, in 2010 announced that they would follow suit in installing a red field to fit their red and white color scheme."

Xbox 360: BuffEye Rosters
PS3: BuffEyeRosters

Last edited by cparrish; 06-17-2010 at 11:40 PM.
Old 06-17-2010, 11:40 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by cparrish
I believe I read somewhere the NCAA would not allow any other colored turfs after those two. I could be wrong, but I swear I remember hearing it.
NCAA came out and said no such thing exists, as it used to be reported Boise State had a grandfather clause to continue to use their turf.
Old 06-17-2010, 11:48 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by gocards055
We need create-a-playbook before create-a-play, but I agree with everything you said.
Well yeah, it seems like they would go hand-in-hand haha but of course, I'd like to have both, but either would still be great. no more OOD playbooks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirates946
Quote:
Originally Posted by cparrish
EDIT: Looks like I was wrong. "The unique blue turf has spawned several myths. The most prevalent myth is that the NCAA subsequently banned playing surface colors other than green, but allowed Bronco Stadium's field to remain blue under a grandfather clause. In reality, the NCAA has never adopted such a rule. Any school may color its playing surface (or any part, mainly the end zones) any color it wishes, but until 2009 (University of New Haven also decided to install a blue turf) only Boise State had chosen to use a non-green playing surface. Eastern Washington University, a Division I FCS school, in 2010 announced that they would follow suit in installing a red field to fit their red and white color scheme."
eh so now why not? Would be fantastic!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2010, 01:00 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaBruce
Well yeah, it seems like they would go hand-in-hand haha but of course, I'd like to have both, but either would still be great. no more OOD playbooks!

eh so now why not? Would be fantastic!
Idk, while it would be cool to be able to do this, I see some very valuable time being wasted on something like this as opposed to tuning more conventional options (like more jerseys, numbers, helmet styles, etc.)

Also it could make for some very trippy CAS online dynasties
Georgia Bulldogs
Miami Hurricanes

Teambuilder ID: ttrojan2
Old 06-18-2010, 01:03 AM   #23
MVP

OVR: 29

i don't know how much time it would require, but they do already have the blue field option so I wouldn't think it would be all that hard, but who knows really
Old 06-18-2010, 01:04 AM   #24
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by tswiatkowski
Idk, while it would be cool to be able to do this, I see some very valuable time being wasted on something like this as opposed to tuning more conventional options (like more jerseys, numbers, helmet styles, etc.)

Also it could make for some very trippy CAS online dynasties

doesn't seem it'd take long... just input the ability to use the colors from our 3 colors or the wheel or whatever lol. And why would it be trippy?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »