Home

What will happen to my teams?

This is a discussion on What will happen to my teams? within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-26-2010, 07:53 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 20
What will happen to my teams?

I made a couple teams last year and imported them over to the new teambuilder site. One team's stadium was the Practice Field (2,000 seat capacity....badass) and the other used the High School Playoffs field (5,000 seat capacity).

Well now it shows those stadiums on the new teambuilder site with the Practice Field having 5,000 capacity, and the High School Playoffs field with 20,000 capacity. (They are the same stadium but the numbers are different). My schools I imported still show the old capacity number on the new teambuilder site (2,000 and 5,000), so my question is what will happen in the real game? If I dont edit the stadiums can I keep them with the old attendance numbers?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2010, 08:04 PM   #2
MVP

MrOctober430's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: What will happen to my teams?

I think it will automatically update with the new stadiums when you import into 11.
Old 06-26-2010, 09:49 PM   #3
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11

I was going to make a Wazzu attendance joke out of your 2,000 but someone (not you) might take it seriously and suddenly I've started a flame war, so I'll just stick to the topic.

More than likely those numbers just reflect the TB11 not updating what was listed on TB10. Whatever the numbers are set to in game for those stadiums will be the actual numbers regardless of what it says on the site.
Old 06-27-2010, 07:42 AM   #4
I Like Making Teams :)

NicoFrost's Arena

OVR: 6

I have a different question, figure I'd ask here rather than starting a new thread. I'd imagine enough people have used TB and could probably figure out or know the answer...

If you make edits to your '10 TB team, and save it for '11...does your '10 team still exist or is it basicly deleted and started as a new school for '11?

I ask because I have a few teams from '10 that are in the Top 15 for Most Downloaded and Most Popular...and a couple more in the next few pages. Kind of proud of that, and not sure if I'm ready to let go of the downloads if the counter resets after I edit them for '11.

And yeah, I know when you edited them last year you lost your downloads. Just wondered if teams from '10...stayed...basicly.
Old 06-29-2010, 06:45 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler
I was going to make a Wazzu attendance joke out of your 2,000 but someone (not you) might take it seriously and suddenly I've started a flame war, so I'll just stick to the topic.

More than likely those numbers just reflect the TB11 not updating what was listed on TB10. Whatever the numbers are set to in game for those stadiums will be the actual numbers regardless of what it says on the site.
Hey, I like making fun of Wazzu too, it's cool

That makes sense though, I wish they didn't change the attendance numbers because I thought it was pretty cool to have a 2,000 seat stadium.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »