Home

Old 06-23-2010, 06:57 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 29
Logo Idea

Okay I apologize if this has already been posted, but I'm a little slow so forgive me.

Like alot of people I really wanted to add a Nike logo to all my jerseys, but unless I wanted to use both logo slots to get different colors I'd have a hard time using one logo that could go on both a navy and a white jersey. I tried gold but wasn't very happy with the way it showed up on the away jersey. So I came with up putting two different colored Nike logos one white and one navy on top of eachother on the same logo. Whatever color the jersey is will hide the other nike logo. The only issue is with the away jersey if you put the logo on the upper shoulder and you zoom in close you can still see a little bit of an outilne of the white logo, but in normal game play or on replay you'll never see it. The other option is to put the logo on the collar and you'll have no issues. Here is the logo png and screenshots of my two away jerseys that show how you can make one logo look like two separate logos. I hope this all makes sense.
Attached Images
File Type: png nike blue+white.png (13.5 KB, 207 views)
File Type: png Multi Nike colors ex..png (495.2 KB, 206 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2010, 07:04 PM   #2
Rookie

dmhtfld's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Logo Idea

wow that is an awesome idea, im suprised no one has though of that yet
Old 06-23-2010, 07:23 PM   #3
Pro

sikolec's Arena

OVR: 8

Great idea! Genius
Old 06-23-2010, 08:49 PM   #4
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11

We salute you real man of genius.
Old 06-23-2010, 09:20 PM   #5
Banned

Kid FSU's Arena

OVR: 1

o thank you, thank you, thank you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2010, 10:01 PM   #6
MVP

speedy43's Arena

OVR: 10

Old 06-24-2010, 11:37 AM   #7
Banned

Kid FSU's Arena

OVR: 1

can you make a red and white one. plz and thankyou.
Old 06-24-2010, 12:10 PM   #8
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan
Okay I apologize if this has already been posted, but I'm a little slow so forgive me.

Like alot of people I really wanted to add a Nike logo to all my jerseys, but unless I wanted to use both logo slots to get different colors I'd have a hard time using one logo that could go on both a navy and a white jersey. I tried gold but wasn't very happy with the way it showed up on the away jersey. So I came with up putting two different colored Nike logos one white and one navy on top of eachother on the same logo. Whatever color the jersey is will hide the other nike logo. The only issue is with the away jersey if you put the logo on the upper shoulder and you zoom in close you can still see a little bit of an outilne of the white logo, but in normal game play or on replay you'll never see it. The other option is to put the logo on the collar and you'll have no issues. Here is the logo png and screenshots of my two away jerseys that show how you can make one logo look like two separate logos. I hope this all makes sense.

What I have found to work really well is to do a Bevel and Emboss on the Nike logo. By doing this you get the impression that the logo is sewn on. Here's a red one...

On a red jersey it stands out and looks sewn on, on black or white it obviously looks good as well.

And here it is on my Arkansas State Falcons home jersey...

Last edited by Dr Death; 06-24-2010 at 12:22 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »