Home

Playmakers TB All-Conference/ All Century Teams

This is a discussion on Playmakers TB All-Conference/ All Century Teams within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 06-29-2010, 11:21 AM   #9
Pro

pirates946's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Playmakers TB All-Conference/ All Century Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
I'm going to reduce this down to just 2 teams....

Instead of a All-Conference Teams I'm going to create the Walter Camp All-Century Team which was created in 1999.

The other team will be my ESPN All-Time Black College Football team assembled in 2008

So far the Walter Camp All Century Team's Offense has been formed with complete ratings in this link
http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#...172:1277348832
are those your final uniforms? and also I like what you did with the Hicks guy, I too have figured out you cant put that name on there so I liked how you doubled the I haha

Taylor Potts Gang or Die
Old 06-29-2010, 01:02 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzoutiger
Hi Playmakers,

I always love your sliders, and I also wanted to tell you you do a great job on ratign players. Like you, I think most rate players TOO high. You provide a proper range of ratings that is accurate and also allwos for individual distinctions among players.

Great Job !!
Thanks Mizzoutiger,

I try to be unbias in my ratings and it also helps to understand which ratings don't have to be so high in order for a player to be effective so that's why my overalls tend to be lower than most other people.

In fact this Walter Camp All-Century team might been the highest group of rated players I've ever created......but of course most of these guys are college HOF's or legends so i don't feel guilty about these players being in the 90.....

I can't waite for the actual game to drop so i can start working on the Alumni teams......those teams will be strictly geared towards Dynasty play and the ratings will definetly be spread out for those rosters since they'll have lots of younger guys mixed in with the vets.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 06-29-2010, 01:05 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirates946
are those your final uniforms? and also I like what you did with the Hicks guy, I too have figured out you cant put that name on there so I liked how you doubled the I haha
Yeah I'm not really good with uniforms.....

So i just selected the gerneric options that already exist. I really just focus more on the actual team and it's style of play on the field.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2010, 02:03 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Yeah I'm not really good with uniforms.....

So i just selected the gerneric options that already exist. I really just focus more on the actual team and it's style of play on the field.

you may do alot of work on these rosters. But what makes you think a majority of people will be interested with uniforms like that ?

there may be some substance to your roster idea. But the uniforms will keep people away. Come on dude,look at your college preview issues or pictures on the internet and get some ideas. Thats half the fun of this whole concept ! I am not trying to insult you. i am just saying take a chance.
Old 06-29-2010, 02:21 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ram29jackson
you may do alot of work on these rosters. But what makes you think a majority of people will be interested with uniforms like that ?

there may be some substance to your roster idea. But the uniforms will keep people away. Come on dude,look at your college preview issues or pictures on the internet and get some ideas. Thats half the fun of this whole concept ! I am not trying to insult you. i am just saying take a chance.
I'm not offended......

But keep in mind i don't get too caught up in uniforms and stuff....I'm only concerned with the game play aspect's of it.

I even stated i'm not any good at designing uniforms that's why i went with the generic unifoms already in the game......

As for people not downloading the rosters....well that is a personel preference. I think most guys here know if they are looking for game play results then the rosters will be what intrigues them 1st

If they are just looking for fancy uniforms then i guess my team won't appeal to as much.

But i have a feeling gameplay will eventually be the ultimate factor....and game play is what i focus on the most.

Last edited by Playmakers; 06-29-2010 at 03:13 PM.
Old 06-29-2010, 03:48 PM   #14
Banned

Quote:
I'm not offended......

But keep in mind i don't get too caught up in uniforms and stuff....I'm only concerned with the game play aspect's of it.

I even stated i'm not any good at designing uniforms that's why i went with the generic unifoms already in the game......

As for people not downloading the rosters....well that is a personel preference. I think most guys here know if they are looking for game play results then the rosters will be what intrigues them 1st

If they are just looking for fancy uniforms then i guess my team won't appeal to as much.

But i have a feeling gameplay will eventually be the ultimate factor....and game play is what i focus on the most.

No offense meant at all dude. I must say its kind of interesting some of you guys take he time to try and make rosters like this since the site/game gives you the ability to do it. i also think youre kind freakish haha ( again, no offense meant, i'm just kidding with you)

but its a -video- game so I think you should give substance a nice package/flavor.

you could give them something already in the game like Penn State or Michigan who I dont think have too much writing or school names on the jerseys ..? or work with some favorite colors or something...?

I dont mean to annoy. I just saw the thread and wanted to give my 2 cents is all haha.
Old 06-29-2010, 03:53 PM   #15
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ram29jackson
No offense meant at all dude. I must say its kind of interesting some of you guys take he time to try and make rosters like this since the site/game gives you the ability to do it. i also think youre kind freakish haha ( again, no offense meant, i'm just kidding with you)

but its a -video- game so I think you should give substance a nice package/flavor.

you could give them something already in the game like Penn State or Michigan who I dont think have too much writing or school names on the jerseys ..? or work with some favorite colors or something...?

I dont mean to annoy. I just saw the thread and wanted to give my 2 cents is all haha.
I actually went through your team uniforms and i like the vermont team colors you used

I'm digging the Carolina Blue

So if you like since your pretty talented with uniforms i see.....maybe you could design the Uniforms for my Walter Camp Team All-Century Team.

I could give you access to the team and you hook me up with some nice uniforms.....Is that cool with you?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2010, 04:01 PM   #16
Banned

?..my Vermont Uni's..? hang on, let me go look at what I did haha

haha i'm blushing...well, let me look at some stuff....and if we do it, give me like the next 48 hours or the end of the week or something. After all, the game wont be out for a couple weeks.

we'll PM for details etc

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »