Home

Playmakers TB All-Conference/ All Century Teams

This is a discussion on Playmakers TB All-Conference/ All Century Teams within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 07-08-2010, 02:09 AM   #49
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Playmakers TB All-Conference/ All Century Teams

The SWAC All-Time team is completely done....

Every single player was rated to have proper tendencies to fit their playing style on the field.

The only thing I hate is not being able to edit their gear and body type especially the DE's whom I hate because EA always makes them look like big 300 lb DT's in the game.

LB Unit

MLB
Willie Lanier-Takeo Spikes

Harry Carson-Nick Barnett

OLB
Hollywood Henderson-Joey Porter

Isiah Roberston-Keith Bullock

L.C.Greenwood-Jayson Taylor....(Pass Rush LB for 3-4 defense)

Greg Lloyd-LaMarr Woodley

Robert Brazile-Terrell Suggs........(Utiilzed by Bum Phillips as a standup rush end in the 3/4)

DB Unit

CB
Willie Brown-Charles Woodson...... (In 1999, he was ranked number 50 on The Sporting News' list of the 100 Greatest Football Players, making him the highest-ranking Raider player.)

Darrell Green-Pac-Man Jones

Aeneas Williams-Ty Law

Everson Walls-Rashean Mathis

Lem Barney-Terrence Newman

Albert Lewis-Asante Samuels

FS
Ken Houston-Ed Reed.......(In 1999, he was ranked number 61 on The Sporting News' list of the 100 Greatest Football Players. Throughout his career, Houston intercepted 49 passes, recovered 21 fumbles, gained 1,498 return yards (on interception, fumble, blocked field goal, kickoff, and punt returns), and scored 12touchdowns

Ken Riley-Ronde Barber

SS
Mel Blount-Chris McAlister.......(His physical style of play made him one of the most feared defensive backs in the game. A Pro-Scouts All-American as both a safety and cornerback at Southern University, Known for his rugged style of play, his specialty was the “bump-and-run” pass defense. Because of his size and speed, he literally overpowered pass receivers.)

Donnie Shell-Bob Sanders

Johnny Sample-Anthony Henry

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 07-10-2010, 07:22 AM   #50
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

I finalized both rosters.....

Prop's to ram29jackson for the assistance on the uniforms which allowed me to focus all of my time on the actual player ratings which is my passion and that is where I think the rosters will truly shine the best on the field if your a huge fan of player tendencies.

The New Locomotion engine from what I've been told is going to really allow you to see the difference between speed backs like Tony Dorsett and Willie Galimore from power backs such as Jim Brown and Marion Motley

The Walter Camp All-Century is going to have some salty LB's and when you controll them your really going to enjoy Butkus and Singletary as they were created in the mode of Brian Urlacher and Ray Lewis.....they will be very smart and active.

At CB they are going to have Prime Time and if you used the Alumni Rosters for NCAA 10 then you know how awesome he'll play on the field......He's the only DB that was created with a spectacular catch rating of 99 which is a little trick I learned over the past few years when testing ratings....it helps to seperates a SHUT DOWN Corner from the rest of the DB's. Basically any thing thrown to his side of the field is at your own risk because that rating is going to really make Deion aggressive going after the ball.

WALTER CAMP LEGENDS MADDEN PLAYER RATING TENDENCIES USED

QB UNIT
Roger Staubach-Tony Romo
Joe Montana-Tom Brady
John Elway-Jay Cutler

RB UNIT
O.J. Simpson-Adrian Peterson
Jim Brown-Jamal Lewis
Herschel Walker-Steven Jackson
Tony Dorsett-LeSean McCoy
Bronko Nagurski-Madison Hedgecock

WR Unit
Fred Beletnikoff-Wes Welker
Anthony Carter-DeSean Jackson
Desmond Howard-Steve Smith
Johnny "The Jet" Rogers-Percy Harvin
Tim Brown-Plaxico Burress
Rocket Ismail-Ted Ginn Jr
Keith Jackson-Vernon Davis

DL Unit
Bubba Smith-Mario Williams
Lawrence Taylor-LaVar Arrington
Steve Emtman-Chris Hovan
Bob Lilly-Grant Wistrom

LB Unit
Mike Singletary-Ray Lewis
Dick Butkus-Brian Urlacher
Le Roy Jordan-Zach Thomas
Chuck Bednarik-Dat Nguyen
Jerry Robinson-Derrick Brooks
Chris Spielman-Paul Posluszny

DB Unit
Deion Sanders-Champ Bailey
Kenny Easley-Shawn Taylor
Rod Woodson-Antonio Cromartie
Ronnie Lott-Bob Sanders
Jack Tatum-Rodney Harrison

ENJOY!

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14

Last edited by Playmakers; 07-10-2010 at 07:25 AM.
Old 07-13-2010, 06:49 PM   #51
Pro

OVR: 8

Downloaded your two teams. Again you did an amazing job.

Thanks,

KCRoyals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2010, 08:24 PM   #52
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCRoyals
Downloaded your two teams. Again you did an amazing job.

Thanks,

KCRoyals
U know me.....if it's classic teams and players I'm going to be all over it

Dick Butkus and Mike Singletary together at inside LB is awesome....Also don't forget Eldridge Dickey was placed at FS. He has to be moved to QB on the depth chart if you want to use him..He was created in the mode of Mike Vick after researching him.

I just hate the fact EA doesn't allow us to edit gear or body type on the Team Builder site directly.

It's going to be a huge year for the Alumni teams

Last edited by Playmakers; 07-13-2010 at 08:26 PM.
Old 07-15-2010, 07:23 AM   #53
Pro

OVR: 8

For some reason I thought QB Joe Gilliam was going to be on one of the rosters. Did you decide not to include him or am I just not seeing him.

KCRoyals
Old 07-15-2010, 08:01 AM   #54
Pro

billysims's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Ok thanks for the heads up......

I guess i'll have to plug them in by the default highest overall and then set the depth charts correctly once I download them. Good ol EA never seems to amaze me at times

How hard would it be to have included a depth chart function on the TB website

Can you manipulate TB teams after you DL them? I thought you had to start a dynasty before you did that? I always look to edit depth charts and player equipment, but i cant seem to find my TB teams to edit them to use in Play Now games.
Old 07-15-2010, 02:02 PM   #55
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCRoyals
For some reason I thought QB Joe Gilliam was going to be on one of the rosters. Did you decide not to include him or am I just not seeing him.

KCRoyals
I had to remove him because the TB roster wouldn't let me use more than like 4 QB's

The only way I could get Eldridge Dickey on the file was to put him at FS but rate him as QB. Then you have to move him to the QB depth chart.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2010, 02:04 PM   #56
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by billysims
Can you manipulate TB teams after you DL them? I thought you had to start a dynasty before you did that? I always look to edit depth charts and player equipment, but i cant seem to find my TB teams to edit them to use in Play Now games.
Hey Billy they only let you edit gear and player appearance in Dynasty mode....which sucks big time.

That is why I'm not using team builder again this year accept for these two teams since I won't be playing with them in Dynasty mode.

I'm going to create all my Alumni teams again offline that way i can continue to use them all in Dynasty mode

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »