Home

I'm very pissed off about the cleats!

This is a discussion on I'm very pissed off about the cleats! within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2010, 10:00 AM   #9
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: I'm very pissed off about the cleats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpac55
Yup this is a teambuilder killer for me... I was excited to make my U of Delaware with black and yellow UA cleats. I guess thats not happening.
My thought exactly. I'm not sure why they did that. I was all pumped to make the NEC and my Robert Morris Colonials this year. Oh well!

Twitch: DirtyJerz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -
Old 07-14-2010, 10:04 AM   #10
MVP

Pete1210's Arena

OVR: 30

I thought is was odd that you had all the color options all over the uniform, but then nothing for the socks and cleats. Then again, in all my years playing video football I never noticed my players feet during a game, or even a replay. I suppose if I was saving a gameplay picture or video that had a good foot shot then I'd miss not having the colors.
Old 07-14-2010, 10:06 AM   #11
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

I'd just like to be able to create the thing in teambuilder, then download and edit on my console so I could update equipment and other stuff like a normal team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2010, 12:22 PM   #12
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
I'd just like to be able to create the thing in teambuilder, then download and edit on my console so I could update equipment and other stuff like a normal team.
Agreed, its annoying not being able to edit equipment for an exhibition game. But last night i did notice that when i disabled my online connection (to get rid of season showdown), that my teambuilder team's logo still loaded so apparently the teams do download to the console this year and you dont need to be connected to have the logos appear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete1210
I thought is was odd that you had all the color options all over the uniform, but then nothing for the socks and cleats. Then again, in all my years playing video football I never noticed my players feet during a game, or even a replay. I suppose if I was saving a gameplay picture or video that had a good foot shot then I'd miss not having the colors.
understandable, but i'm sure you do notice the difference in cleats this year (with real teams) as opposed to previous years and how the new cleats have added to a much more realistic look to the game and player models.
Old 07-14-2010, 03:32 PM   #13
MVP

speedy43's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
Agreed, its annoying not being able to edit equipment for an exhibition game. But last night i did notice that when i disabled my online connection (to get rid of season showdown), that my teambuilder team's logo still loaded so apparently the teams do download to the console this year and you dont need to be connected to have the logos appear.
They check the logo's once when you load your dynasty. After that you can disconnect and they are fine, until you exit the dynasty.
Old 07-14-2010, 03:52 PM   #14
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallyBoi7
This is why Teambuilder is kinda frustrating...it's limited in certain areas.
No, it's not kinda frustrating, it's totally frustrating. It also makes no sense that they have 4600 mascot names {Vipers - Diamondbacks - etc.} but they don't say the school name.

I know some people conjure up some crazy names, but you'd think they could go in and say every state name and then add State and Tech behind it. So you could get the following...

North Dakota - North Dakota State - North Dakota Tech

Now really... how hard would that be? Considering most of the states are already in... Texas... Texas Tech... Ohio... Ohio State... it would be super simple and would add realism to TB teams instead of just being called the Vipers.

And not being able to use team colors? Come on EA... this can't be that difficult.

Old 07-14-2010, 03:59 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 10

Can't this be added/fixed in the coming months?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2010, 10:56 AM   #16
Rookie

DJncsu13's Arena

OVR: 2

I would love to see a 'choose a sponsor' on teambuilder to add sponsor logos (nike, adidas, under armour, russell etc.) and then edit the cleats. ESPECIALLY edit the colors on cleats. It can't be that hard.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »