Home

Any Ideas on Which Stadiums to Use?

This is a discussion on Any Ideas on Which Stadiums to Use? within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2010, 01:02 AM   #9
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Any Ideas on Which Stadiums to Use?

I went through this same dilemma and I finally settled on the generic Pro Stadium. Why? It's mine. No other team in the game uses it and that suits me just fine. It seats 50,000, which is maybe large for my MWC team right now... but in the future it will be perfect as I build my team up.

Oh... they're the Idaho State Cardinals. I googled Idaho and found the city that gets the most average snowfall per year... then I placed the Cards there!

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

Old 07-17-2010, 01:40 AM   #10
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by $D-Money$
Could someone check out SJSU's stadium in game? It appears to have little signage.

Also Toledo's stadium has minimal signage based on 10
SJSU's stadium has Spartan Stadium above the scoreboard and video screen and San Jose Spartans above another scoreboard. But the font and the distance away makes it hard to read; so it's very doable.
Old 07-17-2010, 02:31 AM   #11
MVP

OVR: 15

Are the stadiums for bowl games relatively blank slates?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2010, 11:57 AM   #12
MVP

Meatloaf86's Arena

I've resorted to using the high school field for a couple of my teams. Not what I want at all, but it'll do. I remember playing on the PS2 and having options for different generic stadiums, this is the next generation of systems and we are lacking basics from the old generation. Come on EA, you put all the time into this feature and short change the stadiums.

NFL - Packers & Browns
MLB - Brewers & Twins
NCAA Football - Wisconsin, LSU, Virginia Tech
Soccer - Arsenal, Wolverhampton
NHL - Wild
Old 07-17-2010, 01:12 PM   #13
MVP

prowler's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatloaf86
I've resorted to using the high school field for a couple of my teams. Not what I want at all, but it'll do. I remember playing on the PS2 and having options for different generic stadiums, this is the next generation of systems and we are lacking basics from the old generation. Come on EA, you put all the time into this feature and short change the stadiums.
Yea, they didn't even need to design new stadiums; just remove the markings from some of the smaller ones and label them generic. Tulsa, Toledo, Utah State and New Mexico State have similar looking stadiums (horseshoe with a building), they could have easily stripped the signs and had four new generic stadiums.
Old 07-20-2010, 07:54 PM   #14
Rookie

Tjeneration87's Arena

OVR: 2

I love to use the practice field for my Div 3 teams bc most of their stadiums only hold around 5000
Old 07-20-2010, 09:39 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CW McGraw
Are the stadiums for bowl games relatively blank slates?
Some are, but most have bowl signage. The problem with using a bowl game stadium with a teambuilder team is that you get a neutral crowd for your home games. Like if you're playing Nebraska half of the crowd will be wearing Nebraska stuff and the other half your stuff.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2010, 09:48 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by cplastered
Some are, but most have bowl signage. The problem with using a bowl game stadium with a teambuilder team is that you get a neutral crowd for your home games. Like if you're playing Nebraska half of the crowd will be wearing Nebraska stuff and the other half your stuff.
Ah, well that definitely takes them out of the conversation.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »