Home

Is there a thread for just Teambuilder logo's? I need help with mine. (pics)

This is a discussion on Is there a thread for just Teambuilder logo's? I need help with mine. (pics) within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2010, 04:15 PM   #1
L.A. to S.D. to HI

Boltman's Arena

OVR: 34
Is there a thread for just Teambuilder logo's? I need help with mine. (pics)

So I made my team, the San Fernando Padres. I wanted to use the San Fransisco SF logo (which I did) but I feel like it could be better.

It looks to pixelated during the game load up screens but in game they look great. I know the pic has to be a certain size and in .PNG form (which I did as well).

Here are some I made...

I was wondering if someone could either gimme a better more polished looking cleaned up version (or versions) of either of these.

Any help would be much appreciated guys.

EDIT: If you want to download my team and take a gander at them for yourself, feel free!

My Gamertag is Boltman35

Again they are the San Fernando Padres (named after the city I live in and the San Fernando valley in general here in L.A. CA.)

Their colors are kinda like the old school Padres, with Alts being a darker blue and white like when the Padres first went to their new Uni's.

http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#...613:1279474816

Last edited by Boltman; 07-20-2010 at 05:53 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »