Home

All-Conference Teams!

This is a discussion on All-Conference Teams! within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2010, 11:57 AM   #17
Pro

pirates946's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: All-Conference Teams!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsr862
To be honest I never really looked into it, was just looking at some of the All-Conference teams in the book and was bored one night and figured I would give it a shot.

I did look up your rosters and everything and they are great, with that said, I am just going to add to your great teams and do the remaining conferences. I did thought also liked how you put the team beside the last name, I would have never thought about it. I would like to first ask you your permission if I could also do that with the remaining conferences.. I never mean to steal anyones thunder that is why I wish to ask you permission and also stop creating the major conferences because besides different uniforms they would be the same regardless.
Well alright, thanks, im glad you understand. Yeah I think thats a good idea to just go ahead and do the remaining conferences. Thanks for understanding and good luck

Taylor Potts Gang or Die
Old 07-29-2010, 02:18 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: All-Conference Teams!

JSR... Thanks for picking up this project!

Can I offer one suggestion? Please keep the format the same that Pirate used (ie. the team next to the name) and also try to get a feel for his rating system. It would be awesome to play these matchups, but only if the ratings are fairly equal so it keeps things uniform.

Thanks again!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »