Home

All-Conference Teams!

This is a discussion on All-Conference Teams! within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2010, 12:25 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
All-Conference Teams!

Hi, im working on making All-Conference teams on Team Builder.
I am using "Athlon Sports" and "Phil Steele's" Magazines to build these teams.

As of now I am working on the Big East. I used red white and blue as the main colors (since the conference logo normaly is those colors)
Also used USF's Raymond James Stadium as the home stadium. In my opinion its the nicest and for an All-Star team seems fitting.

I would like your opinions on other conferences- your opinion on which stadium should be used and colors for the teams. Also what conference should ND players be put in? Army is in the MAC and I placed Navy in C-USA respectively.

BIG EAST- Raymond James Stadium / Red,White,Blue
BIG TEN-
BIG TWELVE-
ACC-
SEC-
WAC-
C-USA/NAVY-
MAC/ARMY-
PAC 10-
SUN BELT-
MT. WEST-

The teams will be unlocked after at least two are finished.
Gamertag- jsr286
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2010, 01:00 AM   #2
Banned

$D-Money$'s Arena

OVR: 5
Re: All-Conference Teams!

Put the main stadium as where the conference plays their title game if they have one. Or just go with the biggest stadium in the conference.
Old 07-26-2010, 01:33 AM   #3
I Like Making Teams :)

NicoFrost's Arena

OVR: 6

Yeah, I'd probably go with The Big House for the Big Ten, sept it'll say Michigan on the goal posts and what not, but what can ya do?
Old 07-26-2010, 01:50 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by $D-Money$
Put the main stadium as where the conference plays their title game if they have one. Or just go with the biggest stadium in the conference.
That is a great idea, I didn't think about that, Thank you.
Old 07-26-2010, 02:28 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 21

For the Sun Belt I'd place the stadium as the Superdome because it's the site of the New Orleans Bowl where the conference champion plays and is also where the conference headquarters are. For colors I'd go with black and yellow since that's how the logo is typically used. Sometimes it'll be blue And yellow though

Last edited by Noble Evildoer; 07-28-2010 at 10:31 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2010, 05:34 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noble Evildoer
For the Sun Belt I'd place the stadium and the Superdome because it's the site of the New Orleans Bowl where the conference champion plays and is also where the conference headquarters are. For colors I'd go with black and yellow since that's how the logo is typically used. Sometimes it'll be blue And yellow though
Great point, and thank you for pointing out the colors, thats one of the biggest things because usually all-star teams are red, white and blue.. but I did not want all the teams to be that color. So thank you very much.
Old 07-27-2010, 07:51 PM   #7
Pro

pirates946's Arena

OVR: 16

I love this idea, especially when I had the same idea 4 months ago and posted all kinds of stuff about my teams here for about a month before the game. Of course, i only did the 6 big conferences and then one NCAA All star team and I also based my roster off of EAs player ratings but our concepts are still the same. I also used the stadium where they hold the conference championship game as my teams stadium. Thank you for doing something I had already done and spent many hours to work on. Good luck, because now I bet you will get more downloads than me too. Thanks. My name on teambuilder is Tony_Baroni

Taylor Potts Gang or Die

Last edited by pirates946; 07-27-2010 at 07:57 PM.
Old 07-27-2010, 07:57 PM   #8
Pro

pirates946's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirates946
I love this idea, especially when I had the same idea 4 months ago and posted all kinds of stuff about my teams here for about a month before the game. Of course, i only did the 6 big conferences and then one NCAA All star team and I also based my roster off of EAs player ratings but our concepts are still the same. I also used the stadium where they hold the conference championship game as my teams stadium. Thank you for doing something I had already done and spent many hours to work on. Good luck, because now I bet you will get more downloads than me too. Thanks. My name on teambuilder is Tony_Baroni
Also if you were to search the forum, typing in 2010 All Star on the main forum page, all my threads wouldve came up and if you were to do the same thing on the teambuilder forum a few more of my threads wouldve came up

Taylor Potts Gang or Die

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »