Home

Classic and Historic Team Hub (post your teams here, learn how to make teams, etc.)

This is a discussion on Classic and Historic Team Hub (post your teams here, learn how to make teams, etc.) within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
NHL 21 Realistic Sliders and Settings (Part One)
Madden 21 Next-Gen Breakdown and Chat - The Franchise Mode
NBA 2K21 Next-Gen Review - Setting the Standard On a New Console Once Again
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 07-03-2011, 10:24 PM   #73
Pro

billysims's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Classic and Historic Team Hub (post your teams here, learn how to make teams, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
Just made one of my hometown schools, The Canisius College Golden Griffins.

We don't have a football team at all, I just thought it would be cool to add them into the game along with the University At Buffalo..

Tell me what you think guys!

http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#...939:1309494926

They used to. Have a few good friends who played there.
Old 07-03-2011, 10:44 PM   #74
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Classic and Historic Team Hub (post your teams here, learn how to make teams, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by billysims
They used to. Have a few good friends who played there.
Man how long ago was this? I know we have a pretty decent hockey team and a very mediocre basketball squad.
Old 07-18-2011, 02:40 PM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 2

Hey,

I haven't got the game yet, but will soon and was wondering how do I use/download the teams you guys have built?

I'd love to play with some of my favorite players/teams from the 70's/8's that u guys have created.

Is it in the temabuilder menu or do I go online to download it?

Oh, and can these be used online? My buddy and I would love to use past teams vs each other.

Thanks for the help....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2011, 10:00 PM   #76
MVP

OVR: 6

It's an option on the game menu. Just look on the menu where you edit rosters, its there.
Old 07-19-2011, 10:11 PM   #77
Rookie

OVR: 1

tcoaker i love all the work you did and others. Im gonna work on the 2010-2011 NC Champs the Auburn Tigers for XBOX 360 and let ya know when im done with them.

Sucks you can only have 12 teambuilder slots (or at least i think) otherwise i would download all of yours. thanks for your hard work tcoaker, bigdoc, soulassassin, and others.

Last edited by III_Eagle_III; 07-19-2011 at 10:43 PM.
Old 07-19-2011, 11:30 PM   #78
Pro

OVR: 13

If you download a roster can you erase it and get a slot back?
Old 07-23-2011, 09:20 AM   #79
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by loloben
If you download a roster can you erase it and get a slot back?
Yes. it lets you get a slot back.
Old 07-23-2011, 09:23 AM   #80
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by III_Eagle_III
tcoaker i love all the work you did and others. Im gonna work on the 2010-2011 NC Champs the Auburn Tigers for XBOX 360 and let ya know when im done with them.

Sucks you can only have 12 teambuilder slots (or at least i think) otherwise i would download all of yours. thanks for your hard work tcoaker, bigdoc, soulassassin, and others.
Thanks man. That means a lot. I put a lot of hard work into those things. Got good news for you (unfortunately, its not some workaround to get more than 12 teams) schumj and I are doing a roster file for the entire '95 season. It's in it infant stages but look on n the roster forum and you can keep up with it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »