Home

Classic and Historic Team Hub (post your teams here, learn how to make teams, etc.)

This is a discussion on Classic and Historic Team Hub (post your teams here, learn how to make teams, etc.) within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 09-06-2013, 08:43 PM   #121
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Classic and Historic Team Hub (post your teams here, learn how to make teams, etc

I don't understand it's says I'm in a web persona. How do I switch so I can make my team?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2013, 08:34 PM   #122
Pro

Re: Classic and Historic Team Hub (post your teams here, learn how to make teams, etc

1965 LSU Tigers for NCAA 14 PS3 just completed PSN = stecropper
Old 12-24-2017, 12:27 PM   #123
Rookie

I think this is the place for my team. This is not so much a historic team, but my attempt to make an accurate representation of 2017 Iowa State's uniforms... kinda...

Anyway, the cardinal pants & jersey in NCAA14 don't match &, if you've seen ISU play this year, they almost exclusively wore the "blood clot" uniform at home. So, I pulled the cardinal & gold from the existing cardinal jersey in TB & created that pants, helmets & logos from those colors. The cardinal is quite a bit brighter than the real-world home uniform, but at least the jersey, pants & helmet match & I think it looks pretty good in the game.

The roster was started with the Ground Attack roster. I've done some tweaking on everyone & (admittedly) boosted Lazard, Lanning & Montgomery, because they are awesome.

http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#...239:1418259826

C&C appreciated, especially re: player ratings.
Old 08-11-2018, 03:06 AM   #124
Just started!

I was getting tired of playing teams in ncaa 14 with old jerseys so i decided to make jerseys (as realistic as i can get them) for the teams that they actually have today. The only problem is i never have time to do the rosters for them, so if anybody is interested in finishing the rosters. dm me on instagram @cawos23 to talk more info
Old 11-16-2018, 12:53 AM   #125
Just started!

if u like historic pro teams like 78 pit 95 dal 85 bears 91 lions and many more go ninja31067 ps3 go them all from 1948 - 2017 mostly all playoff teams I just cant do madden
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2018, 12:55 AM   #126
Just started!

if u need 2018 rosters up to date go to ninja31067 ps3

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »